Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: Ever wonder what kind of freaks live near you?

Quote Originally Posted by JIDinPhilly View Post
    Why can't we chemically castrate these guys when the offend for the 2nd time?

Since I didn't really know what you referring to I had to look it up and this is the last paragraph of the site i visited:

"Although chemical castration is not the perfect solution to inhibit child molestation, it discourages sexual assault better than incarceration. Injections of Depo-Provera decrease the aggressive tendencies that lead to rape in males. Castration also discourages sexual fantasies and eradicates sexual obsessions. Pedophiles are reduced to apathetic pacifists. Regulated chemical castration should be encouraged as an alternative to prison for male child molesters in order to stop recidivism and decrease instances of sexual assault."
    This disease can't be cured in the prison system. These men have been through something in their childhood that made them this way. Lock up the freak so they won't hurt my child!...how bout know where your child is at all times (it's called being a parent), don't trust just anyone to babysit your child, lock your doors and keep your gun loaded! and hell, shoot em up with Depo at the clinic...and maybe a lil therapy...
    and as for the list, there are so many things that can get you on that list that doesn't necessarily go as far as the things you see on Law and Order SVU...

(Schuylkill County)

I say do it, They dont deserve to know pleasure or feel it
    "Sector 7 Hottie On HorseBack"

another place to check...

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/Conditions...ookieSupport=1

Dru Sjodin Nation Sex Offender public website
    This Space For Rent

(Berks County)

Crucifixion. It works.

(Chester County)

I keyed my address is and there are two child molesters within 1000ft of a school and a daycare WTF!!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveXD View Post
    I keyed my address is and there are two child molesters within 1000ft of a school and a daycare WTF!!!
    well that's a sad thing indeed...I typed in just York and it said too many to list...also very sad...
    I typed in Dover, which is where I grew up and am considering buying a home in the near future and was happy with the results..not many offenders against children, but other offenses which could be a lot of things that could have been 1 times issues...
    we all know that sometimes things happen that are not really intentional crimes but just putting oneself in a sticky situation.

(Huntingdon County)

Here is another one for you guys.
    I found this after I checked the megan's law site and found a sex offender living right next door to where we lived previously.
    It was all hush hush what he was charged with and all we found on the megan's law site was what he was convincted of.
    This site gives you a list of EVERYTHING they were charged with, and what they were convicted of.
    Our neighbor was convicted of Indecent assault - which is what megan's site told us.
    He was charged with aggravated indecent assault with a person under the age of 16, incest, rape, and a handfull of other sexual crimes.
    http://www.criminalsearches.com/

(Allegheny County)

Can we ask the PSP to include "ZRT" folks in the database as well (obviously only the few that aren't already...)??

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by xd40_jim View Post
    I would agree with you, but after working as a corrections officer for the state, I have met several that have been repeat offenders and had one inmate tell me and another CO that his next victim was "not even born yet". He was max'ing out. So he did his time and plans on continuing what he did to land him in jail. There was nothing we could do because he did his time, something like 20 years I believe, but "curing", or "fixing" him or rehabilitating him didn't work. Not saying all offenders are going to re-offend, but with some in the mindframe that this guy was in, it's not "safe", the recidivism rate is a little high for a lot of these offenders for me to worry about their constitutional rights. I would rather infringe on the offenders right than have my daughter disappear in his hands. When it comes to crimes against children, I say screw every right they have. They don't deserve to have anything.

Sorry for the rant, but crimes involving kids is a sore subject for me.
    Was this at SCI Mahanoy? I heard the same thing about an old guy on D block when I was a CO.

I agree that people have mental issues that would preclude them from being productive members of society, and need to be 'looked after' to put in nicely.

BUT how many innocent people are in jail because they had a shitty lawyer? How close the getting shafted were the Duke LaCross players by the DA Nifong? Rape would get you on the list IIRC.

I agree that the lists are needed, but getting on one needs to be process as flawless as it can be. Put the word 'child' before or after any crime and you have an uphill battle to prove your innocence.

I don't know which of the Founding Fathers said this, but the quote is roughly 'I would rather see 100 guilty men go free than have one innocent man be convicted'.

Add to that the level of stupidity of the average American and justice to them is what they saw on CSI or Law And Order last night.

(Schuylkill County)

And wouldn't you know it.. I got one one block down the street.

http://www.pameganslaw.state.pa.us/O...DDM4LNIKNFL4da

Looks like the dude was 20 when convicted.. but without know the details he could of been 19 hooking up with a 16 year old. Not sure when PA added the 16+4 rule. Or he could have ass raped an unconscious retarded 13 your old by force. 50/50 I guess.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast