Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: 3 charged in gun trafficking ring including weapons bought from Lehigh Valley sto

You first stated that your posting of such links was being called "racist". When I questioned that with "I doubt that anyone would claim that a post about 3 white thugs being prosecuted for obvious crimes would be called 'racist'", you moved the goal posts to "I was flat out told that the only reason I posited a crime is because the criminals were white."

Your 3 examples are of other members claiming that the reason you posted the links was because the perps were white (that's as far as I read, anyway).

That appears to be true.

It's also true that some links are posted by others as examples of "black thugs acting badly".

PAFOA appears to be open to posting of similar crimes, of white thugs using blowtorches to shoplift, mobs of white teens swarming convenience stores or Walmarts and looting them, groups of white gang members stomping unconscious victims. There just doesn't seem to be as large a supply of those, possibly because white thugs are camera-shy, or for other reasons.

Am I wrong?

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...72#post4773172

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...34#post4767334

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...57#post4783057
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 3 charged in gun trafficking ring including weapons bought from Lehigh Valley sto

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    You first stated that your posting of such links was being called "racist". When I questioned that with "I doubt that anyone would claim that a post about 3 white thugs being prosecuted for obvious crimes would be called 'racist'", you moved the goal posts to "I was flat out told that the only reason I posited a crime is because the criminals were white."

Your 3 examples are of other members claiming that the reason you posted the links was because the perps were white (that's as far as I read, anyway).

That appears to be true.

It's also true that some links are posted by others as examples of "black thugs acting badly".

PAFOA appears to be open to posting of similar crimes, of white thugs using blowtorches to shoplift, mobs of white teens swarming convenience stores or Walmarts and looting them, groups of white gang members stomping unconscious victims. There just doesn't seem to be as large a supply of those, possibly because white thugs are camera-shy, or for other reasons.

Am I wrong?

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...72#post4773172

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...34#post4767334

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...57#post4783057
    Yes. You are wrong. Let*s just chalk this up to we don*t agree and the good old boy network
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Yes. You are wrong. Let*s just chalk this up to we don*t agree and the good old boy network
    I'm content to let the posts all speak for themselves.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    There*s a reason that the Chicago area federal district courts are 90th out of 90 districts on federal gun prosecutions*.
    What does Chicago have to do with Philthydelphia? Except that gun cases referred to US Atty Offices are routinely rejected?

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I doubt that anyone would claim that a post about 3 white thugs being prosecuted for obvious crimes would be called"racist" by anyone with the skill set to operate a computer and spell words without drooling on their keyboard.

But there's a strong faction arguing (and winning) the position that posting mug shots of arrested perps is racist, and now some Democrat satraps are prohibiting it. Because showing reality has a discouraging impact on fatherless black boys, or something.
    https://policetribune.com/new-law-ba...der%20reported.

It's not limited to race. Democrats standardly deal with awkward facts by silencing those who mention them, on Covid, on China, on race, on climate change, on gender dysphoria, on illegal alien crimes, on Biden's crime family, etc.
    Once again gun lawyer is the sweet Clarion voice of reason.
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    What does Chicago have to do with Philthydelphia? Except that gun cases referred to US Atty Offices are routinely rejected?
    I was simply pointing out areas with the worst gun crimes have the least federal prosecutions and federal intervention. It*s almost like they want it to get so bad they can easily push gun control*
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Quasi-related, file under "where do the Orcs & Goblins get ammunition?"

It is believed that a large portion of the stolen ammunition was sold to drug dealers and other criminals in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
    Over half-million rounds of ammo go missing from Cabela's Christiana store, officials say (fox29.com)
    https://www.fox29.com/news/over-half...-officials-say

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I was simply pointing out areas with the worst gun crimes have the least federal prosecutions and federal intervention. It*s almost like they want it to get so bad they can easily push gun control*
    They do they've been practicing that tactic since the 1968 Gun Control Act was passed.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    Quasi-related, file under "where do the Orcs & Goblins get ammunition?"

It is believed that a large portion of the stolen ammunition was sold to drug dealers and other criminals in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
    Over half-million rounds of ammo go missing from Cabela's Christiana store, officials say (fox29.com)
    https://www.fox29.com/news/over-half...-officials-say
    A friend works the gun counter. One day a guy stole 1500rnds of .223
    FJB

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    A friend works the gun counter. One day a guy stole 1500rnds of .223
    I'm starting to think I'm a fool for paying for anything.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast