Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: TRUMP PENNSYLVANIA - If We're Going to Have a 2A Anymore, Then It Starts With Us

Since Richard Scaife died the once staunchly right wing Republican/Libertarian news source, Trib Total Media and the Tribune-Review has steadily moved left. In January they cut all their distribution in rural areas to foucus on the "core" AKA urban market. The Trib runs anti-Trump editorials and political cartoons all the time. They are now pandering for corporate money like never before and it has cost Western PA gun owners the last reliable, fair news source in regard to the Second Amendment. It wouldn't surprise me if the Trib endorses Hildebeast because they want advertising money from big anti-2A companies like Target.
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER, GOA, SAF, PAFOA

Default Re: TRUMP PENNSYLVANIA - If We're Going to Have a 2A Anymore, Then It Starts With Us

That 19-point Hillary lead poll in the cartoon graph has so be Terry Madonna's F&M poll...they're always ridiculously slanted towards Dems. He's a joke.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by 300plus View Post
    Since Richard Scaife died the once staunchly right wing Republican/Libertarian news source, Trib Total Media and the Tribune-Review has steadily moved left. In January they cut all their distribution in rural areas to foucus on the "core" AKA urban market. The Trib runs anti-Trump editorials and political cartoons all the time. They are now pandering for corporate money like never before and it has cost Western PA gun owners the last reliable, fair news source in regard to the Second Amendment. It wouldn't surprise me if the Trib endorses Hildebeast because they want advertising money from big anti-2A companies like Target.
    Whatever moves the Trib makes, they are based on generating revenue.
    Newspapers are dying a slow death and they have been restructuring and reinventing themselves over the last decade.

It certainly has gone more liberal though.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

Here are the polls during the GOP primary. Trump was originally a long shot, but then dominated. He attached his opponents, but I think they will be very tiny compared to his Hillary attacks during the debate.

"The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Northumberland County)

Im voting for Trump so is my closest friend, where is Whitefeather when you need him? hes pretty effective in these type of things!

(Philadelphia County)

You're invited to join Republican Vice Presidential nominee, Governor Mike Pence, at events in Lancaster and Pittsburgh tomorrow!
    Here are the details for these special events:

Lancaster

What: Free town hall event with Republican Vice Presidential nominee Mike Pence
    Where: Lancaster Host Resort and Conference Center, 2300 Lincoln Highway, East Lancaster, PA 17602
    When: Tuesday, August 9th, 12 pm doors open, 3 pm event starts
    RSVP: Required. Click here to reserve your free tickets »

Pittsburgh
    What: Free rally with Republican Vice Presidential nominee Mike Pence
    Where: Heinz History Center, 1212 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
    When: Tuesday, August 9th, 5 pm doors open, 7 pm event starts
    RSVP: Required. Click here to reserve your free tickets »

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    There are over 800,000 carry permit holders in Pa. The commonwealth has millions of firearm owners, obviously all of them old enough to vote. If the pathological liar wins Pa. don't blame anyone but complacent gun owners. After today's executive order by Obama, 2nd amendment supporters should come to the realization that Hillary is the enemy at the gate.
    Actually PA has well over a million as of early 2015:
    http://triblive.com/opinion/featured...-holders-carry

http://crimeresearch.org/wp-content/...015-Report.png

PA also has over 40% gun ownership as of 2012.

We need to keep bringing friends out to the range and flip them to owning guns or at least interest in preserving this right.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Allegheny County)

Unfortunately most gun owners are not registered to vote and even less bothered to vote.

Lots of gun owners are not really even pro-gun either

It’s a sad Fact

It’s a losing battle of apathy, most gun owners don’t feel threatened enough to even give an hour of their time at max to go vote on Election Day.

Want to change that equation?

Get voter registration forms go to your gun club meeting, fire them up during the meeting fro the good of organization as to what is at stake on election day, shame them to getting involved if that is what it takes.

There are enough gun owners in PA to dominate any election cycle, that is IF they decide to bothered to fight for their freedoms.

Make inroads with others groups of people as well get them register to vote.

When you stop for gas, groceries (whatever) and standing in line strike up a conversation on why their vote is so important in determining the direction this Republic goes

You can also print a one page handout of the Clinton’s past crimes and pass them out to everyone you see
    Make your yard signs stick them out to expose the Clinton’s big lies (just make sure you can document your statements)

Lots of you understand what is at stake IF crazy criminal Clinton’s get back into power.

Make this your everyday mission between now and Election Day to lose her supporters with every voting age person you meet.

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF you get personally involved!
    Learn how to really SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment cause Go To http://www.foac-pac.org/

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    Here are the polls during the GOP primary. Trump was originally a long shot, but then dominated. He attached his opponents, but I think they will be very tiny compared to his Hillary attacks during the debate.

This old Graph pisses me off!

I don't like Trump, I didn't like nobody on the ticket except for Rand Paul... Every time Paul opened his mouth... It always began or end with the US Constitution and that is the only thing that fucking matters

People Only like Trump because he's not a career politician and even I admit that's a good thing... But let's be real, people love Trump because people love that he shit talked the wetbacks, the Muslims, the Obama administration, and that bitch Hilary the best

Each party is wrapped up in each other's scandals, shit talking, money, taxes.... No one ran with the Core fundamentals of the United States Constitution as their overall agenda but Rand Paul

Now I'm stuck holding a Trump Pence banner... I need a drink

Cause i don't fucking get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle Master View Post
    This old Graph pisses me off!

I don't like Trump, I didn't like nobody on the ticket except for Rand Paul... Every time Paul opened his mouth... It always began or end with the US Constitution and that is the only thing that fucking matters

People Only like Trump because he's not a career politician and even I admit that's a good thing... But let's be real, people love Trump because people love that he shit talked the wetbacks, the Muslims, the Obama administration, and that bitch Hilary the best

Each party is wrapped up in each other's scandals, shit talking, money, taxes.... No one ran with the Core fundamentals of the United States Constitution as their overall agenda but Rand Paul

Now I'm stuck holding a Trump Pence banner... I need a drink

Cause i don't fucking get it!
    Most of us on this board are constitutionalists, so we want a candidate who is, as well. But we are not most of America.

I don’t think people like Trump because he shit-talked others. I think they like him because he tells is like it is, like it or not. He clearly rejects political correctness. People on our side also reject it. So they are pleased with that part of him.

He has also shown a great love for America and what she stands for… freedom. Surely he is no constitutional scholar, but the principals of individual rights, limited government, and free-market capitalism are in my view clearly an integral part of his character.

He’s also a man’s man. I’d love to go have a beer and a cigar with him then go nail some beautiful model ass. With Rand, a trip to the ice cream stand is the best I could hope for.

In politics, it takes more than the Constitution. The winner needs to be liked. It’s a popularity contest. Always was.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast