Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: The Trop Gun Shop - Elizabethtown

Quote Originally Posted by morpheus6d9 View Post
    I will pass it to the people that need to know.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by centralPAguy View Post
    I went to Trop's this weekend after not having been there for about 8 years.
    I was treated very well by the polite and friendly sales staff and left with some reasonably priced .41 Magnum ammo and some targets. I'm looking forward to their range opening. I have a feeling I'll be spending quite a bit there in the future.
    We are glad you stopped back by. Hope to see more of you.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by kmrcstintn View Post
    what's with the 'proposed' new location in Elizabethtown in the old Toshiba Business Solutions location near Hoss's? will this be an 'additional' location or are y'all COMPLETELY RELOCATING? if relocating, why? what's wrong with the CURRENT location?

I do have a SERIOUS community safety concern...there is a rumor flying around that the 'proposed' location is within 1000 feet of a school which carries certain stipulations and federal requirements surrounding how firearms are secured within the building...could you please address this; thank you
    Its no longer "proposed". We are moving to that location, hope to be open in the spring of 2013. The problem with where we currently are is space. We have many new products that we would like to carry, but just can't bring it in. The new building will almost triple our retail space, plus allow us to have the indoor range. As for your concern for the community safety, I can assure you we have all of the needed permits and sign offs from the township for the building.

(Lehigh County)

what's with the 'proposed' new location in Elizabethtown in the old Toshiba Business Solutions location near Hoss's? will this be an 'additional' location or are y'all COMPLETELY RELOCATING? if relocating, why? what's wrong with the CURRENT location?

I do have a SERIOUS community safety concern...there is a rumor flying around that the 'proposed' location is within 1000 feet of a school which carries certain stipulations and federal requirements surrounding how firearms are secured within the building...could you please address this; thank you

dude you cant be serious hahahhahahahahaha stuff like this crack me up
    common sense is a mf

(Lancaster County)

Room for an INDOOR RANGE!

I'll let a Trop representative handle the rest of your concerns...
    DiscoSux refers to my Land Rover Discovery but I don't care for the music either...

(Lancaster County)

I went in AGAIN this week. Place was packed! There had to be 8 people at the counter buying guns. I am looking for a carry gun and, as mentioned before, don't know squat about guns (I AM learning though folks).
    Even with the packed house I had someone asking me if I needed help within a couple minutes. Not only did this gentleman help me, he spent 45 minutes with me to show me my options and educate me, never once getting an attitude with my ignorance.
    I left with my head spinning with all the info I had received. Decided on the Ruger LC9 when I left but wanted to think about it. After reviewing the specs again, I am getting the LCP as I want to pocket carry and didn't want a manual safety. I'll been in soon TROP!
    I have noticed guns are priced about the same most everywhere. What is going to get my sale? Professional and courteous service. TROP has that figured out.
    Thanks to the young man that assisted me - name escapes me but he is an Iraq vet (offered him my thanks). Great guy.
    DiscoSux refers to my Land Rover Discovery but I don't care for the music either...

(Lehigh County)

I'll be at Trop Gun tomorrow must have self control
    common sense is a mf

(Chester County)

I have purchased 2 pistols and 1 rifle from Trop this year, and their gun inventory and prices have been excellent, as well as their sales on ammo. I just picked up a SIG SP2022 for $350 the other day during their current sale. You can't beat that anywhere! The customer service is always very good, and the ladies at the checkout are fantastic.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by octocog View Post
    I have purchased 2 pistols and 1 rifle from Trop this year, and their gun inventory and prices have been excellent, as well as their sales on ammo. I just picked up a SIG SP2022 for $350 the other day during their current sale. You can't beat that anywhere! The customer service is always very good, and the ladies at the checkout are fantastic.
    I'm glad we've been able to meet your expectations. We hope to see you back soon!
    Thanks,
    Donald

(Lancaster County)

Picked up my LCP (thanks Tom) and some ammo. Great experience again.

And, who ever mentioned it, the ladies there are great! Very friendly and helpful.

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast