Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ?

(Centre County)

Default Re: CZ?

Mity2, I've got the CZ75SP01 if you want to stop by to fondle one. I'll be home this weekend, Sunday (2/14) would be best (afternoon). It is the bigger one, but the grip will be the same (or real close).
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Centre County)

Default Re: CZ?

Ron, Its my weekend working, but I'll see if I can swing by this weekend. I want your opinion on its action and such anyway(since you'll be the one working on it.. LOL)

I did put deposit on 75D PCR Compact, for following reasons.

-As much as I like little weight of full steel framed gun, I decided that since my wife shoot all my 9mm as well, slightly lighter alloyframed weapon may work better for both of us(or if I decided to carry it, less weight is always welcome).

-Because my wife shoots 9mm as well, but she always had difficult time with hand strength(due to medical reasons), rubber gripped PCR would be easier for her to hang on to(although, grip would be easy enough to replace)...

-Decocker, instead of Manual safety. Although I have guns with manual safety(1911 and such), both my wife and I primary shoot M&P line of pistol. So I don't think getting the gun with extra active safety device for her is time consuming training that we can live without.
    She had 3193, and eventho it did have sort of decocker/safety(when its deckecked, it disconnected the trigger), she NEVER used it as safety. She'd always deckeck the hammer on loaded chamber.

-And snugg free Novak sights

I may still switch it to 75B Compact before I pick it up...
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12