Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Need Beretta 96D manual

I don't know what PD it came from, only that it came from one (with the holster - cool)

I chose this because it felt the most natural to me. I am brand new to any kind of fireams out of necessity, so I took a safety course and tried a Ruger 22, and a Glock 9mm that first day. Did better with the Glock. Scared even myself.

Then I found another dealer and he let me try a .38 special, a Ruger 357 (shot with both .38 and 357 rounds), the Beretta 96D .40 caliber, and I can't remember which .45 . I did okay with them all, truly did not like the .38 as it hurt my hand/wrist, but did best with Beretta and the .45 I shot. Was surprising since in my mind I thought I would like a revolver the best.

I am small statured to begin with at 5'4" and 120lb and in theory was scared of the larger caliber weapons, but this peice took most of the shock of the recoil for me, and I found that I could handle it easily.

I am signed-up for the carry/conceal class the beginning of January and am now thinking about what kind of peice I might want to actually carry. The Beretta might be a little big for that, but will clearly do the job in the house if need be. So, as another Berette 96 owner - any suggestions for something a little smaller to carry?

Default Re: Need Beretta 96D manual

Updating the page for getting Beretta manuals. The new page with info is:

http://www.berettasupport.com/servic...al_request.htm

You used to be able to enter your gun's serial # and your mailing address and they'd send you one, now you can do it by phone if you can't find the manual on their website.

Request An Owners Manual

Owner's manuals for selected Beretta firearms are available on our Beretta International website. Please check for the manual you need.

You can also obtain an owner's manual by calling 1-800-BERETTA, wait for the prompt for "Firearms Instruction Manual" and then select Option 3 and then wait for the prompt "For Manuals, please press 1" and select Option 1.

Thank you for your interest.

Beretta USA Corp
    Customer Service Dept.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12