Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: OC and recording

You could probably change you thread title to "Anything and recording!"

I know I need to be better prepared. It stinks to have to think like that, but some days the only person looking out for me is the person I see in the mirror in the morning! Even in lower stakes situations like a fender-bender, some people will lie at your expense. Throw a firearm into the mix and some people can really be difficult.
    ...and they have a plan...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    How do you keep a pollock in suspense?
    Im waiting....
    Wait, I dont need to wait, Im not a pollock
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Delaware County)

Personally, before I started carrying, I had heard many a horror story about certain police organizations habitually trampling the rights of law abiding firearm owners, just because they were carrying their firearm. What I learned from these stories is that basically, the act of carrying a firearm to protect yourself from the criminal element then makes it necessary to carry a voice recorder to protect yourself from the legal element. It's a damn shame, but has proven to be very true.
    Junior

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Guys and Gals when you OC, do you carry a recorder, tape digital ect. ? If you carry a recorder why? Please dont say just because! I am looking for your indiviual answers. Thanks!
    The Philly police department has repeatedly engaged in reckless endangerment of others, violated civil rights, and even threatened to murder individuals that are openly carrying when they encounter a legally carrying individual. While this ILLEGAL behavior isn't typical elsewhere it has been reported. Since the state of PENN hasn't stopped these ILLEGAL acts the citizens have found it necessary to protect themselves from the few lying police officers. On top of that they routinely illegaly steal out of state permits and In state permits and peoples firearms. There is a very long list of violations, where even people with STATE POLICE ISSUED ACT certification have had their firearms and licences ILLEGALLY stolen, some can be found on this website.
    Last edited by whoshisface; May 7th, 2011 at 09:39 AM.

I just got mine: RCA5220. To cover my ass. Now all I need is for my FL non resi to get here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12