Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Washington County)

Default Re: AR15 Mags IN STOCK

Quote Originally Posted by tsafa View Post
    I have noticed availability is starting to come back at a few places with decent prices. It was only a mater of time... Magazines are so cheap and easy to make.

I also heard that AR-15 rifles are in stock at Dunkelburger's in Stroudsburg. Not cheap at $1,500.... but not the $2,800 I was hearing a month ago. They had AR-15 mags hanging on the wall at Dunkelburgers too.

The factories have been busy

Let us flood America with AR-15's and 30 round mags so the Obama, Fienstine, and Bloomberg weep every night in defeat.
    The last line of your post is TRUE, PRICELESS, and makes me smile so much every day!!! You know their they're going through tissues by the case!

(Lackawanna County)

I don't have an ar, but I was at cabelas hamburg last weekend and they had tons of ar mags. both metal and poly, they had huge dump bins full of them. I think the were like $15-20/per

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyx28 View Post
    I don't have an ar, but I was at cabelas hamburg last weekend and they had tons of ar mags. both metal and poly, they had huge dump bins full of them. I think the were like $15-20/per

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    When Gifords was shot in Arizona, I did not have an AR or AK at the time and could not afford one. Fearing a magazine ban I bought both AR and AK mags even though I did not have a gun to put them in yet. I bought the rifles about a year later. It turned out that the never banned the mags back then... but better safe then sorry.

I recommend to anyone who might want to buy an AR or Ak in the future to buy the mags now. Buy some glock mags too and any other gun you think you might one day want to own.

Cope's distributing has AR mags in stock, non-inflated prices. Various manufacturers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12