Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Lawrence County)

Default Re: Gun Shops near the New Castle area??

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisUSMC View Post
    stop by Elite Firearms in Hermitage. We have a good selection and fair prices
    And they can sell you an Uzi! (Providing you have the cash and don't mind waiting a few months to get a dang stamp.... lol)

Elite has always been on my list of Powerball gun shops, because thats the amount I would need to leave happy... lol Don't worry, I'll give 24 hour notice if I ever hit it so you guys can be prepared... lol

-Chaz
    I like guns... And boobs...

(Lawrence County)

I was going to suggest Elite also.
    Nice selection. Sometimes very very good prices on used handguns.

If you are going to the Gun Barn, GOOD LUCK.

The owner acts like he is doing you a favor by spending his time in his own shop.
    And try to catch him open in the summer.
    Easier to catch a 50 inch Musky.

(Mercer County)

Quote Originally Posted by Chazman321 View Post
    And they can sell you an Uzi! (Providing you have the cash and don't mind waiting a few months to get a dang stamp.... lol)

Elite has always been on my list of Powerball gun shops, because thats the amount I would need to leave happy... lol Don't worry, I'll give 24 hour notice if I ever hit it so you guys can be prepared... lol

-Chaz
    Sounds good. I'll be eagerly awaiting your call. All out of Uzis though. but I can hook you up with a M2 .50 or an M60.

(Mercer County)

I've bought from the Gun Barn and stop in anytime I'm in the area. John is a great guy, just have to get to know him. Friendly service and good prices. Tough to beat.

reakin

(Mercer County)

Another vote for Elite Firearms. Great shop, great selection, great prices, extremely friendly and helpful staff, no BS. They also have great rates on their indoor range. They know how to run a business.

Probably my favorite aspect of Elite is that they are not pushy with customers, they won't try to get you to buy something you don't want. A lot of gun shops I've been to have had some pushy clerks that lay it on real thick to make sales, it's just flat out annoying and feels insulting, as if they're talking down to you and assume you have no idea what you want. Elite's clerks will make recommendations based on your needs, but never treat you like a fool and never push you into buying stuff you don't want/need just to make a quick sale.

Again, they really know how to run a proper business at Elite. A trip or two to Elite will probably turn anyone into a loyal repeat customer.

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by razorback17 View Post
    Another vote for Elite Firearms. Great shop, great selection, great prices, extremely friendly and helpful staff, no BS. They also have great rates on their indoor range. They know how to run a business.

Probably my favorite aspect of Elite is that they are not pushy with customers, they won't try to get you to buy something you don't want. A lot of gun shops I've been to have had some pushy clerks that lay it on real thick to make sales, it's just flat out annoying and feels insulting, as if they're talking down to you and assume you have no idea what you want. Elite's clerks will make recommendations based on your needs, but never treat you like a fool and never push you into buying stuff you don't want/need just to make a quick sale.

Again, they really know how to run a proper business at Elite. A trip or two to Elite will probably turn anyone into a loyal repeat customer.
    I have to put yet a vote towards elite as well. I haven't bought a gun there...yet. I did do a gun transfer. Both times I was there I dealt with Chris. Really good guy. Easy to shoot the shit with. I need to get my ass down there soon. I really wanna check out their range.

Wow, I live in Ellwood and new nothing about Randall. I will have to check them out. I am pretty satisfied with Nesbits. They do well by me. Coopers is also a great shop. They are so much cheaper than anyone else i know. I have not been out there in a while. Dukes, yes they are expensive but they always treated me right. Thanks for the tip on Randall.

(Beaver County)

Snake Run in Koppel is a great place to buy everything except guns, he doesn't have an FFL but has the best selection of accessories of anywhere I've been, short of Cabelas. Lots of police and shooting gear.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOilGeek View Post
    Snake Run in Koppel is a great place to buy everything except guns, he doesn't have an FFL but has the best selection of accessories of anywhere I've been, short of Cabelas. Lots of police and shooting gear.
    I agree, Chris has always treated me well and he has lots of gear. I go there often.

(Beaver County)

I got to second Oil Geek, I've been to them all and Cooper's is my favorite. Great selection and good people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12