Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: 🤔Cone of silence falls over local media report of a breaching attempt at Quantico

"Cone of Silence". A "Get Smart" reference. Lol!

Hymie will me along any minute!

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 🤔Cone of silence falls over local media report of a breaching attempt at Quantico

ALright if thats all there was (which I doubt) what would this accomplish. SUpposedly there was no guns, explosives, just a truck. Somehow it doesn't make any sense somethings missing

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    You should reply why should we the claymore and flame throwing sprinklers are at the ready not too mention the sharpshooter has the yardage down to a science Attachment 174539
    Medical assistant rooming me for a routine checkup at my PCP: "Do you feel safe in your home?"

Me: "Between the alarm, lights, the high performance door locks, the dog, and all the guns, why yes, yes I do."

She's been skipping that question the last few years.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Medical assistant rooming me for a routine checkup at my PCP: "Do you feel safe in your home?"

Me: "Between the alarm, lights, the high performance door locks, the dog, and all the guns, why yes, yes I do."

She's been skipping that question the last few years.

Noah
    anim_rofl2.gif

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    ALright if thats all there was (which I doubt) what would this accomplish. SUpposedly there was no guns, explosives, just a truck. Somehow it doesn't make any sense somethings missing
    It's a probe of the defenses.
    TEST RUN!!
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Monroe County)

https://www.stripes.com/branches/mar...-13868849.html

WASHINGTON * Two people were placed in the custody of U.S. immigration officials after they tried to drive a delivery truck past security guards and onto a Marine Corps base in Virginia, service officials said Wednesday. The incident occurred May 3 when two people drove up to the Fuller Road Gate of Marine Corps Base Quantico in a box truck and were stopped by military sentries, according to Capt. Michael Curtis, the base spokesman. *When asked, the operator of the truck informed the military police officers they worked for a company subcontracted by Amazon and were making a delivery to the U.S. post office located in the town of Quantico,* Curtis said. Because the two had no affiliation with the Marine base and no credentials to enter, military police officers directed them to go to a holding area for standard vetting procedures, according to Curtis. At this time, one of the officers noticed the driver ignored the instructions and attempted to drive onto the base. Officers were able to deploy the vehicle denial barriers and detain the individuals before turning them over to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The agency did not respond Wednesday to a request for comment. No one was injured, and no weapons were reported to be found, Curtis said. *When any vehicle and its occupants fail to comply with the clear direction of the on-duty police officers, specific steps are taken by those officers to restrict any further access,* he said. *Those actions by our on-duty police officers helped maintain the safety and security of all who live and work on Marine Corps Base Quantico.* Marine Corps Base Quantico is in northern Virginia, 36 miles from Washington. To enter the town, where the two individuals claimed they wanted to go, vehicles must drive through the installation. The base is home to the Marine Corps* Combat Development Command, which develops strategies for the service*s combat, and the Marine Corps Officer Candidates School. The FBI Academy and the principal training facility for the Drug Enforcement Administration are also located on the base. In March, a Chinese national forced his way through a gate at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center Twentynine Palms, Calif.

Read more at: https://www.stripes.com/branches/mar...-13868849.html
    Source - Stars and Stripes
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12