Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: York gun show 27-28 Tri County Gun Show

$1 off admission coupon is at the bottom of this page (i guess its always there)...
    FOAC * GOA * SAF * NRA Life Member

(York County)

some new york guys like to drive to south central shows to buy AWB stuff that is pre-94 at pennsylvania prices and then flip it in new york for "preban" prices. difference is about 40% or better, so a drive in the countryside can be lucrative if the driver can pick up 3-10 guns and flip them for 300-500$ profit each. i have seen NY dealers making this kind of buy in recent months during the osama panic.

Quote Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
    some new york guys like to drive to south central shows to buy AWB stuff that is pre-94 at pennsylvania prices and then flip it in new york for "preban" prices. difference is about 40% or better, so a drive in the countryside can be lucrative if the driver can pick up 3-10 guns and flip them for 300-500$ profit each. i have seen NY dealers making this kind of buy in recent months during the osama panic.
    I think everybody is doing what you said. I'm glad I stocked up on ammo when I did, and bought my AR and M1A when I did. Hopefully this lunacy will end soon and prices will drop back.

(York County)

this is usually a pretty good show. i have a sales table and one display table at this show. my sales table is a bit weak since i cant find anything to replace the stuff i sold, but i will have a quality display of WWII Japanese weapons there. if anyone has any Japanese items they want to sell, trade, or just get info on, please bring them to the show and see me. this show usually has a fair mix of every type of firearm to include antique, WWII era, sporting and modern hand guns and pistols. for the out of state crowd it can be a very good show. prices are a little closer to "sane" down here and for the folks coming in from Ohio and such, you will actually be able to see some decent quality collector WWII firearms....which is a bit of a rarity out there.

As far as NY'ers go I am buying to stock for myself, a couple cases of ammo and thats about it. I need a good rifle like the sig 556 or MSAR
    Honored to be a "Proud Member of Ranstad's Militia"كافر

Quote Originally Posted by jarrodm View Post
    this is usually a pretty good show. i have a sales table and one display table at this show. my sales table is a bit weak since i cant find anything to replace the stuff i sold, but i will have a quality display of WWII Japanese weapons there. if anyone has any Japanese items they want to sell, trade, or just get info on, please bring them to the show and see me. this show usually has a fair mix of every type of firearm to include antique, WWII era, sporting and modern hand guns and pistols. for the out of state crowd it can be a very good show. prices are a little closer to "sane" down here and for the folks coming in from Ohio and such, you will actually be able to see some decent quality collector WWII firearms....which is a bit of a rarity out there.
    Maybe carrying a decked out M-44 could be profitable............

(Adams County)

ACSHA will have a table there with a couple displays of our events, also to help sell our fund raiser tickets.

I will be manning the table from open on Saturday to around noon or so.
    Adams County Sport Handgunners Association - President

(Cumberland County)

If you are looking for deals on ammo, you may be a little disappointed...although I did find a small table with a case of 7.62 for under $300...that was my big deal (for this gun climate we are in). I've been to every York show and they are always a good mix....well worth a visit.
    Also, don't miss the huge SAR East show in York every spring. That is definitely worth the trip!

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Sunrise View Post
    I think everybody is doing what you said. I'm glad I stocked up on ammo when I did, and bought my AR and M1A when I did. Hopefully this lunacy will end soon and prices will drop back.

Tequila....I already noticed some price drops....check out "www.classicarms.us"....they just lowered their prices on AKs, CETME, and others......maybe the peak is past and this is a sign the prices will come back to somewhat "normal."

(Adams County)

I know that Stubby Gear were the only ones NOT gouging on their AR15 prices at the Valley Forge Show in January (February?).

They will certainly be there.
    Adams County Sport Handgunners Association - President

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast