Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Lower Bucks County

You can shoot rimfire rifles on Wicen's pistol range as well. And you have "in and out" privileges, i.e., you can shoot from 10-11AM and come back from 4-5PM. Some local places even deliver lunch there. A fun crowd. Some of the RSOs are extremely generous with their help.

(Montgomery County)

I see on Wicen's website they have a pistol range up to 25 yards and a rifle range up to 100 yards. What are the intermediate distances (i.e. pistol at 10 yards and rifle at 25 and 50 yards)?

(Bucks County)

WHEN I WAS THERE LAST TIME THEY LET YOU PUT IT ANY WHERE IN BETWEEN .SO ITS PRETTY MUCH WHERE YOU WANT THEM ,CAUSE YOU WALK THEM OUT .

Richland Township (Bucks County) PA, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

It should also be noted that you must bring your own firearms and ammo at Wicen's, though they do have targets and clays.

Easily my favorite range around, for indoor ranges I prefer classic pistol though both Clayton's and Ready, Aim, Fire! Are both local as well (Southampton and Bristol)

I've also been recommended to check out Pistol People over off state road. Stopped in once, but haven't ever actually shot there.

Maybe I'll get lucky and make a friend over @ Falls township gun club.. I hear they're a great organization!
    "More is lost through indecision than wrong decision"

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RHGregory3 View Post
    It should also be noted that you must bring your own firearms and ammo at Wicen's, though they do have targets and clays.

Easily my favorite range around, for indoor ranges I prefer classic pistol though both Clayton's and Ready, Aim, Fire! Are both local as well (Southampton and Bristol)

I've also been recommended to check out Pistol People over off state road. Stopped in once, but haven't ever actually shot there.

Maybe I'll get lucky and make a friend over @ Falls township gun club.. I hear they're a great organization!
    If you ever want to go to Langhorne Rod/Gun let me know I will take you as a guest.

Richland Township (Bucks County) PA, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mike231 View Post
    If you ever want to go to Langhorne Rod/Gun let me know I will take you as a guest.
    Thanks, mike. Member ErSwnnn here had offered to do so as well last year, but I sort of missed the message until the next time I went to clean out my inbox some time later! Lol

Do you know if LRGC allows M4 rifles? It's the largest reason I opted out of getting a membership at RAF which is very close to my house. Also, what hours is one able to access the range? I'm told falls is 24 hours, which is what drew me to them.
    "More is lost through indecision than wrong decision"

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Replicant View Post
    I see on Wicen's website they have a pistol range up to 25 yards and a rifle range up to 100 yards. What are the intermediate distances (i.e. pistol at 10 yards and rifle at 25 and 50 yards)?
    Wherever you choose to set your target stand down during a cease-fire.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by RHGregory3 View Post
    Thanks, mike. Member ErSwnnn here had offered to do so as well last year, but I sort of missed the message until the next time I went to clean out my inbox some time later! Lol

Do you know if LRGC allows M4 rifles? It's the largest reason I opted out of getting a membership at RAF which is very close to my house. Also, what hours is one able to access the range? I'm told falls is 24 hours, which is what drew me to them.
    Range Hrs 9am-sunset and you can shoot anything as long as its not full auto or .50BMG. 6 shot rapid fire limit. 99% of the time I go there I get the range to myself. Let me know when a good time is for you. Its $5 for the day.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin1945 View Post
    I live in central NJ and my only choice is Ft Dix.Wicens range seems like it's worth the drive,since my daughter and my son in law and granddaughter live in Warminster.I have mostly military bolts.Are there any ammo restrictions
    (steel case)?Their $15 per day per person seems very reasonable also.
    No .50 BMG.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by gascolator View Post
    Wherever you choose to set your target stand down during a cease-fire.
    Do they have the distances marked off?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12