Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Philly scooter driver t-boned; reacts by shooting randomly, hits 3 incl child

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    He ran into the scooter guy
    The scooter was illegally riding down the center turn lane. All the other traffic going his direction had stopped. The hitting vehicle observed intersection traffic had stopped so pulled ahead from side street past stopped traffic to make left turn and hit the scooter who was - again, driving down the center lane to avoid sitting in traffic. Scooter should not have been doing what he was where he was doing it when hit.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Philly scooter driver t-boned; reacts by shooting randomly, hits 3 incl child

....everyone keeps saying that the vehicle clipped the scooter ,the video clearly shows the scooter clip the vehicle as the asshole tried to cross in front of it....perhaps I need to see it from a different angle.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    That is not what I saw.
    Yeah, the stolen scooter guy was in the center lane speeding around traffic and he slammed into the car while ignoring traffic laws. Stolen scooter guy was the usual suspect.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    ....everyone keeps saying that the vehicle clipped the scooter ,the video clearly shows the scooter clip the vehicle as the asshole tried to cross in front of it....perhaps I need to see it from a different angle.
    I mean, I don't know what to say. Both vehicles attempted to defy physics by occupying the same place in the space-time continuum. The issue is responsibility and I contend it rests fully with scooter shooter.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    How about the asshole that hit him and took off? He/she should be shot.
    Didn't watch the video yet, but shit bogey1, you have talked about getting a close as possible to bike riders, and if you hit them, well, f*ck em, it's their fault for being on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Didn't watch the video yet, but shit bogey1, you have talked about getting a close as possible to bike riders, and if you hit them, well, f*ck em, it's their fault for being on the road.
    Just fyi...in my OP video, they don't show the actual crash sequence till the 1:32 mark.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Excommunicated View Post
    Just fyi...in my OP video, they don't show the actual crash sequence till the 1:32 mark.
    Like I said, I didn't watch the video. My comment is based solely on bogey1's duplicity regarding non-motorized vehicular traffic.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    Like I said, I didn't watch the video. My comment is based solely on bogey1's duplicity regarding non-motorized vehicular traffic.
    Please give the video a watch and then come back with your take on it....just curious to what your thoughts on it are.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Lancaster County)

Rider is 100% at fault for the crash. Had no front facing light on was zipping up the center turn late to pass the slowing traffic, the SUV driver probably never saw him. He needed loud pipes on that scooter, I hear they save lives.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

There are 1.3 million lawyers in this country. About 0.3% of the population.

If lawyers were responsible for over 51% of all American homicides, or even 5%, I'd be the first to say "we need to figure out that dynamic, and change what needs changing."

It's baffling that even asking why black men are doing over half the murders, is the 3rd rail of public discourse. Black male teens-to-30-somethings, maybe 2% of the population, but doubling our murder rate. And it's totally outside the Overton Window to notice.

It's not all Soros' fault.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast