Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beltman Belts-

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Beltman Belts-

Friday will be 7 weeks since i ordered my beltman belt, still no belt. I went and Emailed at about 5 weeks and i got this email in return. Im thinking ill email again next week, to go from about 4 weeks to being told about 6 weeks and going on 7 or maybe 8 really?

Dear Beltman customer,

I apologize for the form letter, but I am sending this out so often these days, it has become necessary. We experienced a HUGE increase in our order volume in November and December. By the time we realized how many orders had come in, we were already behind our projected delivery date of APPROXIMATELY 30 days. Then we lost one of our best workers to pursue his chosen career in chemistry. STUFF HAPPENS….

The bottom line is; we are now shipping at ABOUT six weeks from order date.

We are trying to catch up and everybody is working extended hours. If you placed your order on the web site, you will receive an email from the post office with a tracking number.

I am sorry for the inconvenience these delays have caused, but I do not want to compromise quality for speed. We will get your order shipped as fast as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely, Jim Speidel

The Beltman

(Berks County)

I don't know but I think the letter spells everything out. It doesn't look like they are trying to mislead anyone. They are just very busy and shorthanded right now. Not a bad thing considering the economy and the alternative.

I called after Christmas and was going to order a second belt and he asked that if I could wait a few weeks , things would get a little less crazy. So I will be waiting until April to order my 2nd Beltman belt.

I am a firm beleiver in not compromising quality for speed and I have zero complaints on my current belts quality.
    Fortuna audaces iuvat
    "Who is John Galt?"
    Deus Vult

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by CartBone69 View Post
    Friday will be 7 weeks since i ordered my beltman belt, still no belt. I went and Emailed at about 5 weeks and i got this email in return. Im thinking ill email again next week, to go from about 4 weeks to being told about 6 weeks and going on 7 or maybe 8 really?
    It sounds like he's been swamped, and someone mentioned illness, as well. Both can end up snowballing as he tries to work.

I hate to rain on your parade, but I'd suggest waiting a few more weeks. The quality is worth the wait.

(Lehigh County)

I understand that i guess, im the type of person that i would be fine if he told me hey it will be 9-10 weeks and get in 8 instead of being told 6 weeks and it taking 8-10 weeks, but i guess thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by bmel17 View Post
    I got really excited when I saw this thread, then very disappointed. I thought it said "batman belts"
    Haha same here!! Womp Womp wompppppppp!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12