Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Cambria County)

Default Re: Its so obvious, no one would think!

Quote Originally Posted by G21.45 View Post
    Of course, kids in the house require due diligence; and every gun owner should have a safe. I have to imagine that what's being discussed, here, is mostly about home invasion.

Personally, I've never found anything better than a cheap fabric holster that can be glued, screwed, or velcroed underneath a tabletop, and intended for use during those times when you are at home.

According to what I've read, the average house break-in lasts less than 10 minutes; and, the three rooms that crooks always give a good going over are (1) master bedroom w/closet, (2) main bathroom, and (3) laundry room.

(I don't know, 'Why'?)

Home invasion? Who knows! The world keeps getting crazier and crazier. When I was young nobody would have worried about something like this; today, however, a home invasion must be considered as a real possibility.
    I get the Master bedroom (money and possibly jewelry) and the bathroom (looking for prescription drugs), but the LAUNDRY ROOM? Looking for detergent, dryer sheets, or an iron? That one does NOT cumpute!

Of course, at my house, they'd have to get through 2 dogs, first, so hopefully they'd rather take a pass.
    Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in every caliber.

I'm armed and menopausal...Excuse me, did you have something to say?

(Cambria County)

Default Re: Its so obvious, no one would think!

Awww...what a sweet-looking baby! No pits here, just one VERY loud cocker/dachshund mix with a BIG voice, and one OVERSIZE Siberian Husky. People hear the one, and see the other, and generally steer clear.....
    Guns are like shoes...a woman should have one in every caliber.

I'm armed and menopausal...Excuse me, did you have something to say?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12