Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton

dani Guest

Default Re: Paris Hilton

im hoping the 45 days in jail will give me 45 day break from seeing her face/name on the news headlines. but knowing our media, there will be a 45 day daily report.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMYC308 View Post
    Anyone excited as I am that she was sentenced to 45 days in jail.
    Abso****ing lutely! I hope she is molestered by other inmates to take that cocky shank smile off her face!
    American by birth, Patriot by choice!

(Berks County)

You know what her problem is, she's young, beautiful, rich and most of all a spoiled brat!

We all did crazy things when we were younger, I know I did! I once had my drivers license suspended for three years because I was involved in an automobile accident, but I still continued to drive my car without it. I remember always being worried that a cop was gonna pull me over for something, and ask me for my drivers license.

Paris is going to jail for driving with a suspended license, just like how I drove around with a suspended license of which I admit is very wrong.

I also remember saying to myself "man what if I get busted, and I have to go to jail." Since I'm not a really big guy, the thought of being locked up and also being violated just scared the crap out of me. Luckily I had an uncle who was in prison at the time, and hopefully he would've protected me. He is one big Hawaiian guy, 6' 6" and no one there really wanted to mess with him.

So I guess Paris and I have something in common, no not the video tape thingy, we both drove with suspended licenses. She probably deserves to serve some time, but personally, I wouldn't wish that upon someone who's not a hardened criminal, especially knowing what happens to the newbies in jail/prison from several very reliable sources.

If the truth be known, probably nothing really horrible will happen to her because of who she is and more importantly because of all the press coverage that will be going on while she's there. So she'll probably be safe while serving.
    Last edited by dnar; May 10th, 2007 at 07:25 PM. Reason: edit text.

I just want her to do the time. Not because I am a vindictive prick. I am hoping she does it because I think it will actually be a wake-up call to the rest of the celebrazzi.
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFire View Post
    Sgt....Do NOT piss off the wife, do NOT piss off the wife!
    Army Strong

These are my opinions, my opinions only. If you are offended, please, please, call Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, I would like the notoriety.

(Montgomery County)

I tell ya one thing, the vid "One Night in Paris" was possibly the most unexciting thing i have ever watched..boring boring boring.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

I'm looking forward to the jail bait video.
    FUCK BIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    You guys are hard. Let's put this in perspective.......

Lycancarryonthrope

lmao, thats GREAT!

She should do the time...celebs think they can have a mass genocide and get away with it...they proably could. Whoever that cop is that arrested her...my hero

(Allegheny County)

F'n A baby, F'n A!

This is the nest news I've head in years!

It's not that I am mean and I would NOT hit it! I just love a spoiled little tramp getting what she deserves. If I had my way she would be on a chain gang every day and getting "shawshanked" by night.

(Bedford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith View Post
    F'n A baby, F'n A!

This is the nest news I've head in years!

It's not that I am mean and I would NOT hit it! I just love a spoiled little tramp getting what she deserves. If I had my way she would be on a chain gang every day and getting "shawshanked" by night.

Joes Smith have you ever had any trouble walking with four feet? Buying shoes much be a bitch!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith View Post

I don't know about the rest of you, but just the idea that someone would have a picture like this readily available makes me more than a little squeamish.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast