Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: 😲Police ID man who opened fire at splash pad before taking own life,

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    If you keep hearing it, it*s not bullshit!
    Kinda like the COVID vaccine is safe and effective?

(Chester County)

Default Re: 😲Police ID man who opened fire at splash pad before taking own life,

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause he is white ??? And America hates white, straight, Christian males ??? Yea*..I heard that bullshit before.
    America doesn't hate White, Christian, Males. Government, MEDIA, Education, Entertainment, Sports (part of Entertainment) and now Corporate America does.

(Delaware County)

If you keep hearing it, it*s not bullshit!
    It’s is when you keep hearing it from bullshit artist. But you keep playing the “poor me card”. You sound EXACTLY like the people you claim are trying to “Keep you down”. Since they haven’t been able to find him, maybe you can take your shot at finding out who “the man” is. LMFAO
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Allegheny County)

It*s is when you keep hearing it from bullshit artist. But you keep playing the *poor me card*. You sound EXACTLY like the people you claim are trying to *Keep you down*. Since they haven*t been able to find him, maybe you can take your shot at finding out who *the man* is. LMFAO
    I hear it often, it*s the narrative of the left, white supremacy is the biggest threat, blah blah blah. Affirmative action, DEI, CRT etc. There*s no best man/women for the job unless it*s sports related and even in sports it happens, just not as much.
    Today was a good day!

(Delaware County)

I hear it often, it*s the narrative of the left, white supremacy is the biggest threat, blah blah blah. Affirmative action, DEI, CRT etc. There*s no best man/women for the job unless it*s sports related and even in sports it happens, just not as much.
    If ya hearing it so often, maybe you can change the channel. I find it funny and ironic that both sides are claiming some form of discrimination. Which is why both sides suck. Both sides sound exactly like the other. Constantly bitching about the same shit over and over and over. Nobody wants to take self responsibility and thats why this country is nose diving.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Allegheny County)

Nobody wants to take self responsibility and thats why this country is nose diving.
    That's not why. The reason is because we're ALLOWING people to not take self-responsibility. Hell, it's even encouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    That's not why. The reason is because we're ALLOWING people to not take self-responsibility. Hell, it's even encouraged.
    That's not it either. It's blackrock and the swamp from davos.
    FJB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12