Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS 9-16-13 @ 9:15 AM Active shooter in Washington DC

Beat me to it. Sweet ehh? Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by glock4life View Post
    Amazing! Human beings are dead and wounded including law officers and the only thing some of us can think about is one-sided politics. They are all Americans folks. Can we allow things to be sorted out and the grieving to pass before we begin to throw stones? Praying is what we should be about. Anything else is worthless!
    The left is using this AS WE SPEAK to try to INFRINGE on our 2A rights. Dead or not, we need to fight back immediately if they start (and they did)
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Ok news reports now saying he was FROM NY but lived in IL and TX (stationed there while on active duty)

See, its convenient for him to be from TX because TX is pro gun... no mention of DC gun laws and how his permit (wherever it was from) wouldn't be recognized in DC...not that it even fucking matters because last time I checked permits don't give you the right to shoot innocent people (NYPD not included) but hey what do I know... CNN only described him as an "adult male"....lady on TV says don't rush to judgment...

Stand by people this is going to get ugly quick...does CTD have their 199.99 PMAGS yet??

(Bucks County)

Amazing! Human beings are dead and wounded including law officers and the only thing some of us can think about is one-sided politics. They are all Americans folks. Can we allow things to be sorted out and the grieving to pass before we begin to throw stones? Praying is what we should be about. Anything else is worthless!
    Yep. Started by Barry and Fonzie. Almost before the news broke.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    The left is using this AS WE SPEAK to try to INFRINGE on our 2A rights. Dead or not, we need to fight back immediately if they start (and they did)
    I repeat! Anything else is worthless!

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    THANK YOU!

WE NEED TO FIGHT JUST AS HARD AS THE

ANTI-AMERICAN/ANTI-GUN

PEOPLE ARE AGAINST US!

NOBODY WANTS TO EVER SEE 13 DEAD IN A SENSELESS/HEARTLESS ATTACK LIKE THIS!!!

BUT GOD-DAMMIT I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS ATTACK TO BE USED TO ATTACK MY RIGHTS AS A GUN OWNER!
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

From this afternoon.....why are we not hearing of this now? Almost like the story has been scrubbed.

3:15 p.m. According to NBC Washington, video footage shows one gunman entering the building with a shotgun. He reportedly shot a security guard and then proceeded on through the building, possibly with the security guard’s pistol. He may have hid in wait for responding police officers, then opened fire, shooting one D.C. officer in the leg and then may have retrieved the officer’s AR-15 rifle.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

While my thoughts will be with the innocents who lives were taken in an act of senseless violence, i disagree with your opinon that now is not the time to be discussing the politics of the matter.

Simply stated, the left will twist this issue to play right into their anti gun agenda. Sitting on the sideline and pretending its Christmas Eve 1914 is not a good idea, IMHO. We need to keep those lives lost in mind but also know that there is a bigger political agenda at play here and believe me when i say they will not be keeping thier opinions to themselves either.

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Beat me to it. Sweet ehh? Of course.
    Ive been saying since late winter there will be another "episode" before Summers end.
    This "episode" sounds familiar.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Jim Carrey withdraws support for Kick-Ass 2

I repeat! Anything else is worthless!
    Give it up man. To some the fact that the wind sometimes blows to the left is proof enough that O is a commie muslim spy traitor and that all such are just false flag operations to take your guns.

Hopefully the more sane will take a quick second to say a prayer for the dead and those wounded. Another terrible day filled with horror for innocent people who did nothing more than go to work.

And hopefully there is a special place in hell for those taking political advantage of the situation. On BOTH sides.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast