Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

problem is sportsmen's guide deals aren't always that great, unless you're looking for lots of surplus stuff.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

CRUZANS -- Hows about selling some of your Llamas !

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I wonder how sales are this year (Christmas) for Sportsmen's Guide.
    They used to highlight individual products in their emails (example: "Ammo cans $8.00") but this year each email simply says something like "30% Off Surplus" with a generic image and the expectation that you will click to see what the deals may be.

I've yet to click any of them.
    Maybe my brain doesn't work the way the typical shopper's braindoes, but I'm juts not THAT interested in taking an extra step to find a deal.
    I’m kinda ticked at sportsman guide right now. I bought a lcp for a really good deal a couple of weeks ago. I took the gun to the range last week and was not impressed. They sent me an e-mail asking me to review the gun. I gave it two stars and long version short.....basically said I got a great deal, Sportsman Guide did well and quickly shipped it to my ffl, but was the first gun I knew I hated after firing the first magazine. It worked the way it was suppose to and went bang..... but there are a bunch of other .380’s I would carry/use before this one. And then explained why I did not like the gun.

They never posted my review or added the two stars assessment to the page for the gun.

Mainly ticked me off because they solicited me for my opinion, I took the time to give it to them, and it appears to me that since it was not the opinion they were looking for they chose not to post it.

(Wyoming County)

I almost made a new thread just for this.

LABRADAR

Brownells, Inc. has the Labradar doppler chronograph on sale for only $449.99 (orig. $559.95) after code M2U, shipped free.

https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...kgRVIXUe3PLW40
    Last edited by ExFlyinguy; December 9th, 2018 at 03:22 PM.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I’m kinda ticked at sportsman guide right now. I bought a lcp for a really good deal a couple of weeks ago. I took the gun to the range last week and was not impressed. They sent me an e-mail asking me to review the gun. I gave it two stars and long version short.....basically said I got a great deal, Sportsman Guide did well and quickly shipped it to my ffl, but was the first gun I knew I hated after firing the first magazine. It worked the way it was suppose to and went bang..... but there are a bunch of other .380’s I would carry/use before this one. And then explained why I did not like the gun.

They never posted my review or added the two stars assessment to the page for the gun.

Mainly ticked me off because they solicited me for my opinion, I took the time to give it to them, and it appears to me that since it was not the opinion they were looking for they chose not to post it.
    I was tempted to jump on that deal myself.
    I just couldn't wrap my head around a pocket carry with no safety. Rather a s&w bg380 with safety I think. I wouldn't want to have something that small to be able to forget its there, then shove my keys in the same pocket..

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    I was tempted to jump on that deal myself.
    I just couldn't wrap my head around a pocket carry with no safety. Rather a s&w bg380 with safety I think. I wouldn't want to have something that small to be able to forget its there, then shove my keys in the same pocket..
    Don't carry it in your pocket or use a kydex trigger guard or one of the thousand holsters made for a pocket. Safety or not a holster is going to be the best precaution to mitigate a negligent discharge once the firearm is stowed.

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I almost made a new thread just for this.

LABRADAR

Brownells, Inc. has the Labradar doppler chronograph on sale for only $449.99 (orig. $559.95) after code M2U, shipped free.

https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...kgRVIXUe3PLW40
    This is the model Tim from MAC uses as well as Rob from AKOU pretty impressive machine, I would have figured it would have went for a lot more.

(Wyoming County)

MAGNETOSPEED v3

Using that same code from my above LabRadar post "M2U"

at Brownells brings total down from $380 to $342 with a Brownells "FOREVER WARRANTY" and FREE SHIPPING

https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...06-138950.aspx
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

I feel like that's something I should have for when I get to reloading for my .50BMG.
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Don't carry it in your pocket or use a kydex trigger guard or one of the thousand holsters made for a pocket. Safety or not a holster is going to be the best precaution to mitigate a negligent discharge once the firearm is stowed.
    ALWAYS A HOLSTER! Even with a pocket carry. I just know my luck, and don't trust that a key couldnt make its way into a holster or trigger guard. Its a better safe than sorry type thing for me. Even my full-size EDC OWB is kept on the safety, half-cocked with a round in the chamber. If it's loaded, and not aimed and ready to fire at a target(paper or aggressor) it's on safe.

Page 1365 of 2602 FirstFirst ... 36586512651315135513611362136313641365136613671368136913751415146518652365 ... LastLast