Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: SE PA Meet and Greet March 20th-7pm @ Famous Daves in Springfield, PA

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    damn...everyone is bailing
    I'm not bailing... I'm still bringing my bootylicious girl

Hope more people come out than expected.
    . Just had the perdiciment of if I should wear the sw mp 40 or my 44 magnum... my girl has no ltcf yet, but she might unloaded oc if she wants to.
    my goal: to get every good person in the philly region responsibly armed.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: SE PA Meet and Greet March 20th-7pm @ Famous Daves in Springfield, PA

Quote Originally Posted by ccphilly1984 View Post
    I'm not bailing... I'm still bringing my bootylicious girl

Hope more people come out than expected.
    . Just had the perdiciment of if I should wear the sw mp 40 or my 44 magnum... my girl has no ltcf yet, but she might unloaded oc if she wants to.
    it'll still be a good turnout..just a few less than before.
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Bucks County)

oh yeah... bringing my ubuntu netbook... just doublechecked my tethering app to my android phone to ensure a connection with the forums in the event of no wifi and if we feel a.d.d. enough to post live pics and discussion feeds... any other linux users going to be there? i'd like to sit near some to learn more about this awesome anti-mac anti-windows o.s. ... as well as talk about our guns and rights and baseball and watever... (for those of you that's don't know me, i'll be the one that talks a lot... and loves the phillies(with ink to proove it) lol)

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ccphilly1984 View Post
    oh yeah... bringing my ubuntu netbook... just doublechecked my tethering app to my android phone to ensure a connection with the forums in the event of no wifi and if we feel a.d.d. enough to post live pics and discussion feeds... any other linux users going to be there? i'd like to sit near some to learn more about this awesome anti-mac anti-windows o.s. ... as well as talk about our guns and rights and baseball and watever... (for those of you that's don't know me, i'll be the one that talks a lot... and loves the phillies(with ink to proove it) lol)
    I do IT for a living. I'm more worried about stuffing my face than talking about computers. =)
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjs18 View Post
    I do IT for a living. I'm more worried about stuffing my face than talking about computers. =)
    oooh i so love the food there... i hope the balloon lady shows up... i actually ran into her at the tgi fridays in kop a while back... asked her if she remembered me from the big group of people carrying guns at famous daves in south philly... but i was wearing my MP 40 then... bet she would have pointed me out easy if i was wearing my 629... i'm still not sure which gun to wear... i'm leaning more towards the mp 40 and my 22 in the belt buckle holster... hmmm... maybe the .380 virginia tucked...

(Delaware County)

i'll be there, though with only an hour before it starts i don't know if that was relevant.

(Delaware County)

Unfortunately, unforseen issues arose that are keeping the lady and myself from attending. Sorry guys.
    Junior

(Montgomery County)

Oh look, it's 7:20pm and I'm just getting done work... Hope the food and conversation is good guys, wish I could have made it.

(Delaware County)

Nice to see everyone tonight, new faces and old, even you ccphilly1984

Nice to get out and meet some fine members of PAFOA. I do apologize right now though as within about 12 seconds of being told your names I forgot them all.
    We (Me, Mrs Chip W and Clone of Chip W) had a good time and we'll look forward to doing it again.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast