Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Stolen elections, why vote?

Quote Originally Posted by 2DogsBarking View Post
    To those of you with a deafeat-ist "why bother" attitude - please just suicide now and spare yourself - and us - your misery!
    Why bother?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Those CHECKERS need to be better scrutinized & they need to be rejected or ejected more often.

These people are part of the Deplorable Deep State Collective ruining this country even if they don't deliberately choose to be. If they do not take their jobs seriously & do not take seriously the lawful requirements of voter qualifications, they need to be FIRED!!!

Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by ImminentDanger View Post
    Those CHECKERS need to be better scrutinized & they need to be rejected or ejected more often.

These people are part of the Deplorable Deep State Collective ruining this country even if they don't deliberately choose to be. If they do not take their jobs seriously & do not take seriously the lawful requirements of voter qualifications, they need to be FIRED!!!

Who is going to fire them ?

Longneck (Formerly Northern Lancaster County), Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Reminds me of the time...long story short, I was beating this guy's ass in a pool league game. I was on the 8 ball, he had 5 balls before the 8 on the table, and I was ahead enough games that winning the match wasn't really in question. He cheated. I commented on it. He replied. I told him that I didn't need to play so badly that I would tolerate cheating and to enjoy his win. Put my stick away and left. Never played in the league again. Just not worth my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    I was on a team. 5 players on each team.

I don't recall if it mattered (to the team W/L) if I won my match or not, it wasn't a factor in my decision to end my participation.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    What if you were on a team? If you just finished the match your team would win. The cheating being done by the opposing team wouldn't change the outcome. Would you still take your stick and go home if it meant you would screw your team out of a win?
    I'm sure you never played again. You fucked your team and they wouldn't have you again anyway. Was this APA, TAP, or BCA?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112