Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 105 of 222 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2216

Thread: Viper's OC log

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Viper's OC log

Bullies, thieves, cowards, rapists, murderers, sociopaths. We legally cannot resist unless our life is in immediate danger. Even when they admit guilt they stay on the force. This is how the aggressiveness and lack of respect for non cops is spawned.
    Some people just plain suck.
    If you're gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperGTS19801 View Post
    Here's the recording, subtitled for your reading convenience.

great job dealing with McClod. His kind of shithead festers because other cops allow it.

In regards to officer #2 comment about "having the draw on him" its not the law abiding open carrier you have to worry about its the one carried Mexican style that you never see coming.... (not a threat just a fact)

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by twency View Post
    All the more reason not to give them any shred of a reason to be hostile toward you.

I understand the reason for your attitude under the circumstances but I think the cursing may make you appear less sympathetic to someone who may not be fully on-board with you otherwise.
    Are you kidding me? Those types of conflicts are like winning the lottery... with possible crippling injuries or death involved, and hellish court battles but if you manage to survive all that you are set for life!

Sad to hear that so many police officers hold such a mindset though. It's kind of a motivator to get into law enforcement and climb the ranks and correct such thuggish personalities.

That recent incident is unsettling though. Viper is right that the officer's actions were unprofessional and as the 2nd officer said an action always results in an reaction. McCleod or whatever his name was very unprofessional and sounded very aggressive. It's a shame you could only get the audio.
    Last edited by Kabloosh; August 2nd, 2014 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ungawa View Post
    I express an opinion and I am an armchair QB?

I knew this was going to happen before I posted, but it's a personal opinion and I did it anyway. Everybody makes mountains out of molehills around here.

When have I ever said I didn't support Mark? Even when others were criticizing him.

I was supporting him years before you signed up here, when others weren't.
    Don't get it twisted I respect your opinion. I never said you didn't support Mark either. My response was for his encouragement. Generally most if not all of your posts I agree with you. Also, my response was for Sampson not you. I should of quoted him.

@Mark- if I may... How many times have you left your house and said man I really don't have time to be hassled by the police. It has to be taxing to keep running into the same wall. If I missed it I'm sorry but why no video?
    Last edited by amnesia; August 2nd, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by amnesia View Post
    @Mark- if I may... How many times have you left your house and said man I really don't have time to be hassled by the police. It has to be taxing to keep running into the same wall.
    I am who I am. I don't go out with the intention of causing alarm or creating an encounter with the police - I just proceed about my normal daily business, being who I am. If someone has a problem with that, we deal with it - as this video shows. If being me created a problem, it gets handled, one way or another, but I will not stop being me.

Quote Originally Posted by amnesia View Post
    If I missed it I'm sorry but why no video?
    Unfortunately, I only had my cell phone on me, and I was only able to use the audio recorder at the time.
    Junior

(Delaware County)

Just drove by the corner picking up my girlfriends daughter, there is a cop just sitting there, my guess waiting for you to come back again.

You said there was a 5min. gap and an 8 min. gap. That plus the 6 min of audio make this almost a 20 min stop. It should have been 20 seconds. Total BS.
    "The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we're all damaged."JeanLucPicard

(Monroe County)

I ditto vipers remark above. Its legal! I go everywhere OC and never worry or rethink what I am doing. I put on pants, shirt, socks and sneakers and all are legal just like open carrying my firearm. That is my mindset. Bumped into an off duty stroud regional cop at super market. We only know each other from working out at gym ten years ago. We said hello shook hands. He looked down at my pistol 3 times. He told me to have a nice vacation and that was it. Than go outside and a sheriff dept cop is standing outside talking with employee. I looked at his 1911 which suprised me by his carry choice. He looked at my 1911 said hello and that was it. Got to love our state!
    Last edited by poconojoe; August 2nd, 2014 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theduke View Post
    1st post, and in a thread like this. Are you a cop?
    I'm just a grumpy old man.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by sampsonn View Post
    I'm just a grumpy old man.
    In that case you'll fit right in.
    I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.

Page 105 of 222 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast