Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (Allegheny County)

Default Shooting?

About you shooting an intruder question, was the intruder in the shooter's property or out side your "own" property? if he is outside....then you don't have the right to shoot at him, but instead, you may at your own choice, ran after the intruder and use your "kung-fu" or what ever hand defense you know to protect your self if you have the gutts, but if not, just dial 911, but if he threatens your own life with any deadly weapon that you clearly see or identify right there during your confrontation, then, I would use my gun or alike to protect my own life too, but if you caught your intruder "in your own property" with a "killing machine" on his hand and you can see it very well, then I would use my own killing machine too to protect my own life and my love ones in my own house. other than that, if he ran out of my property, I will just dial 911 immediately and have the cops do their job and keep your self and love ones safe in the house. Wether you or me like it....cops have their laws to follow like us too, not all cops are unjustified.
    deep41
    Last edited by deepcharge41; October 5th, 2006 at 03:43 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567