Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default AR15 pistol .300 B/O, and/or 5.56 barrel.(Last Call!)

Last Call…. Going to Gun Broker!

Hey Guys,

I just ordered a Jakl upper in .300 B/O to use with my 5.56 Jakl SBR, so I really do not need this one. It is a Fostech Billet lower, with a Seekins handguard which will accept suppressors up to 1.75 inch in width. It runs well with subs. Barrel is 7.5 Inch It will come with a Primary Arms 2.5X reflex scope with ACSS illuminated reticle, and SB Tactical telescopic pistol brace. For an additional $100 I can include a 7.5 inch 5.56 barrel. If you don*t want the .300 B/O barrel, I will change it to the 5.56 barrel and will test fire it for you. (I*m a certified AR armorer, if that matters to you!). It will come with a magpul 10 rnd mag. And a couple of El Cheapo 30 rnd. Range mags. I will also,include a fake can so you can shoot it without a suppressor!

I show it here with my Silencerco Omega, with Keymo mount, but the can and flash hider are not included!

Price: $650.00 or $750.00 with the extra barrel. Must transfer at a Bucks County FFL.

*I would consider selling just the complete upper and scope, for $350, or $450with the extra barrel.

Last edited by 1096369fred; September 24th, 2024 at 12:04 PM.
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Fostech AR15 pistol .300 B/O, and/or 5.56 barrel.

BTT
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Bucks County)

Bump to top!

(Bucks County)

Last chance! Going to GB Monday!