Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Official Shapiro PA Governor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    I don't think Shapiro got the chance to turn it down, Eat. The Dems and DNC were all-in anti-Israel from the start of its response to the 7OCT Hamas terror attack, calling Israel itself a terrorist nation. Given the level of daily anti-Israel rhetoric from leading Democrats and their lap dog MSM propaganda machine, it put Harris and the DNC between a rock and a hard place regarding Shapiro as a VP running mate for Kamala. Especially problematic was Shapiro's long and open support for Israel. So the DNC couldn't be anti-Israel and promote an openly pro-Israel VP candidate. The optics just don't work. If Shapiro met with Harris and some of her DNC handlers regarding the VP position, personally I believe it was more of a "Sorry, Josh" conversation to let him down easy rather than any serious discussion about his being a real contender. JMO,

Noah
    But at least they threw Jew voters a bone by saying he was being considered. Now maybe there are more pissed off Jews that won't pull the D lever.

Default Re: Official Shapiro PA Governor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Domer Dad View Post
    I find it pretty easy to hate Shapiro in all of his sliminess, but Posobiec takes it to the next level.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1820620956294849002

For those needing a summary, Poso really, really, really hates Josho and vows to make it his life's work to keep Josho away from the Presidency. I mean he really, really doesn't like him! ;-)
    Scroll down to where they just found that 75k trump votes were switched to biden. And that was only in pa.
    No voter fraud right, just because the news won't post it doesn't mean it's not true. And msm will NEVER post it.
    FJB

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516