Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: STUNNING : Gun Rights Would Be Ironclad if All 10 Million Gun Owners Voted Trump

Yeah. Even gun owners don't vote, but I do wonder how broad the gun owner definition is. That being said, there's been a claim that there are 1 million gun owners in New Jersey, which I suspect is an inflated number, because there's no way Republicans would be in the superminority they are in, with that many votes.

Default Re: STUNNING : Gun Rights Would Be Ironclad if All 10 Million Gun Owners Voted Trump

So what are they saying, trump is going to lose because of that? When they steal the election again,
    they will revert back to this story and say I told you so.
    FJB

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    I am not a Democrat and I think the race was not stolen. We can simply agree to disagree. However, I also believe that Biden is in no way capable of having a second term. So I will be sitting this one out again. Other than my local politicians.
    So, you believe 90% of all registered voters voted? Bullshit. This was answered by saying the total was only 66% of the ELIGIBLE voting age citizens. And everybody said, oh, OK. WTF difference does it make how many are eligible, if they aren't registered? The election was definitely stolen.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    So, you believe 90% of all registered voters voted? Bullshit. This was answered by saying the total was only 66% of the ELIGIBLE voting age citizens. And everybody said, oh, OK. WTF difference does it make how many are eligible, if they aren't registered? The election was definitely stolen.
    And this one will be too
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    What is *bullshit* is that you didn*t fucking hear me when I tried to politely say we can simply disagree. NO *..I don*t fucking believe that the mothefucking election was stolen. Do ya hear me now ???
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    I used to be very 'principled' when it came to voting, and 10 years ago, I would probably have sat out of this election. Trump is not my ideal candidate, but there is no way in hell I will vote for anyone else in this election. His positive attributes outweigh his negative ones. Biden and the progressives are destroying this country, and if you aren't voting Republican - warts and all - you are endorsing this insanity.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    I'll be 65 y.o. when I vote this Nov. 5. I have had to hold my nose almost every general election my entire adult life.

I tend to be somewhat socially liberal, as in, it's none of my business who you're humping, just don't rub it in my face. I am pro-life and pro-choice, don't tell me what to do with my nody and I won't try to tell you what to do with yours. Or, maybe I'm more of a libertarian on the social scale.

Here are things I will be voting for this election: lower gas and grocery prices, American energy independence, strengthening our military, immigration control, crime prevention, less government regulation and spending, fewer handouts - internationally and domestically, and protection of our God given rights, plus . . .

The candidate that most closely aligns with my top issues will get my vote. I don't think I will ever find a candidate that aligns 100% with my ideals but the closer the better. Pretty obvious to me who I'll be voting for.
    Well said.
    God Bless the American Armed Forces, Thank You All.

(Wayne County)

When peoples pocket books hurt, people get up off their ass. I have a good feeling lots of people will vote this time around. My wife doesn't vote but I plan on getting a mail in ballot for her. I'd vote for a chimp before I'd vote for a liberal democrat.

(Elk County)

First time I voted for Trump he cut a deal to ban bumpstocks. I will likely hold my nose and vote for him again not because of 2A, but because the alternate to Trump is inconceivable.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Allegheny County)

If everyone in America gave me JUST ONE DOLLAR, I would have around $300M.

(Delaware County)

If Trump would come out with strong support for the 2nd after getting shot, he might be able to pull in some votes from gun owners who would not necessarily vote for him. I'm sure that there will be calls to raise the age for long gun purchase to 21.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast