Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: House set to ban binary triggers and set up electronic gun registry

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    This idiot is a POS:

Thank you for your recent correspondence on House Bill 335 and House Bill 2206. As your state representative, I appreciate hearing about the concerns of the residents of our district.

As you know, House Bill 335 would categorize any accelerated trigger activator as an offensive weapon and House Bill 2206 would require licensed firearm importers, manufacturers, dealers, and collectors to process firearm applications and records of sale electronically
    rather than by mail. As a gun owner myself, I understand your concerns about possible infringement upon your Second Amendment rights. However, I believe that these bills would not be in violation of anyone’s right to bear arms, which is why I voted for both
    House Bill 335 and House Bill 2206.

As both a parent and a state representative who serves a large cross section of the population that wants action on gun violence, I support commonsense gun reform in order to build safer communities without infringing on the rights of law-abiding gun owners.
    My career as a police officer demonstrated to me the devastating impact that gun violence has on families and communities, as well as the danger gun violence poses to law enforcement. Commonsense gun reforms like House Bill 335 and House Bill 2206 not only
    protect families and communities, but also protect police officers in the line of duty by making their increasingly more dangerous jobs safer.

In closing, I want to again thank you for your e-mail, and for keeping me apprised of your concerns. If I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Brian Munroe
    State Representative
    144th Legislative District
    1410 W. Street Rd, Suite A
    Warminster, PA 18974
    District office number: 215 - 323 - 6997
    RepMunroe@pahouse.net
    Nothing protects families and children unless you limit government. Go to hell with this “family safety” BS. Hitler, Stalin and mao all limited firearms as well. We have over 5000 state and local laws across the country, 460 pages of atf laws and hundreds of federal laws. Shove your common sense bs lies up your ass!

(Delaware County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: House set to ban binary triggers and set up electronic gun registry

Remember, ven vee talk, u lisen, and ven vee stop, you Agree!!
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345