I've been using the pistol range at the Wexford state game land range about a dozen times so far, and it's been great. I've heard some horror stories from more than a few shooters, about some major idiots showing up on the weekends, so I've specifically only gone there at 8am on weekdays, which is perfect. I show up at 8am and there are at the most 3 or 4 other shooters for the hour or so that I'm there, and they're always nice, responsible, respectful, safe experienced shooters (mostly older retired guys), that I can trust and don't have to worry about.... no weekend idiots. It's been great.

So, now I want to go warm up my new M1A for the first time tomorrow morning, hitting up the rifle range for the first time. But then I remembered that tomorrow is June Nineteenth, a major holiday. Has anyone ever shot there on a holiday day during the middle of the week? Should I expect it to be the same as it might be on a weekend day?? As much as I want to go tomorrow morning, I'm thinking I should just wait another day and go on Thursday instead. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

(sorry for double posting this, wasn't sure where to post it so I duplicated it here and in the Allegheny thread)