Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Philadelphia LTCF revoked - non US citizen (non-immigrant alien)

Quote Originally Posted by tunibrou View Post
    Update after 3 months of radio silence: PA LTCF has been officially REINSTATED
    Congrats, and I'm am really really shocked it only took 3 months

(Lancaster County)

Update after 3 months of radio silence: PA LTCF has been officially REINSTATED
    Congratulations!

Glad it worked out.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I don*t believe this is a Philly issue. They are only acting on info that PiCS is getting from ICE. And they do not believe he is in the country legally. He can challenge his PICS, but until he gets ICE to explain why, nothing is going to be resolved.
    Interestingly,

I never got to know exactly why I got on ICE’s shit list.

Funny story, a pivotal moment that I believe was paramount for all the process to resolve was my departure from the US for vacation. I went to Mexico for 7 days, drank margaritas and ate tacos non-stop. On my way back US Customs stamped my entrance which I believe updated my file on ICE database. I used that stamp as my trump card showed it to the city and State Police. Obviously, had I been ilegal then US customs and/or Homeland Security would have denied my entrance back into the US and deportation procedures would have ensued.

Big “ooops” moment. Couple of weeks later, passed PICS and thereafter the LTCF was reinstated.

(Allegheny County)

Interestingly,

I never got to know exactly why I got on ICE*s shit list.

Funny story, a pivotal moment that I believe was paramount for all the process to resolve was my departure from the US for vacation. I went to Mexico for 7 days, drank margaritas and ate tacos non-stop. On my way back US Customs stamped my entrance which I believe updated my file on ICE database. I used that stamp as my trump card showed it to the city and State Police. Obviously, had I been ilegal then US customs and/or Homeland Security would have denied my entrance back into the US and deportation procedures would have ensued.

Big *ooops* moment. Couple of weeks later, passed PICS and thereafter the LTCF was reinstated.
    I think your logic is flawed. The U.S. allows all kinds of people to come here illegally.

(Berks County)

Interestingly,

Big *ooops* moment. Couple of weeks later, passed PICS and thereafter the LTCF was reinstated.
    I'm thinking that your problem was that you complied with the laws, they don't seem to like that. Next time, swim across the Rio Grande and you'll get all kinds of free stuff too.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    The U.S. allows all kinds of people to come here illegally.
    Well... can't say that is untrue. The U.S. does tolerate illegal immigrants up to a point, but such illegal migrants don't pass PICS.

(Philadelphia County)

@MikeinPhilly

Same !! it was certainly a pleasant surprise having resolved this issue in such a time frame. Two well-respected attorneys had set the expectation of 6-9 months just for the initial hearing with L&I. Great outcome

(Philadelphia County)

Interestingly,

Interesting. Glad it all worked out for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123