Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Open Carry Club and Open Carry Marches in Philadelphia?

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    3 pages deep and the slugfest hasn*t begun. Son, I am disappoint. In the old days this was such a fun topic.
    There was a photograph I recall from years ago of a young man open carrying in a chipotle.

Cheap sunglasses
    Shorts sandals
    Tacticool sks with high magnification cheap azz telescope, plastic furniture and cheesey 30 round mag.

Chinese or (maybe) Eastern European made Makarov
    Prominently displayed dangling about the wearer*s prosperity in an Uncle Mikes one-size-fits-all gun shaped bag.

This place is really slipping.
    Screen Shot 2024-05-21 at 3.36.42 PM.jpg

(Bucks County)

Yes! That's the one I was thinking of.
    Speedy Gonzales and a Rep from Meal Team Six. What could possibly go wrong?
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Quote Originally Posted by cbdresources View Post
    That sounds like something I'd participate in. I'd feel more comfortable in a group setting of open carry owners. I wouldn't be comfortable in the area I live due to concerns about the type of community and the mentality of the police in this type of community where they mostly deal with law breakers.

Pick a place, date and time. Best to give some notice to the place you choose for a dinner. I doubt they will care, they like $$$. I have never had a problem with O/C in any restaurant. Also, give the members here adequate notice to set aside the time.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by gp52555 View Post
    Apparently no one here would bat an eye if those two were standing behind them in line and after a quick glance would not even turn around. After all it is a 2A right.

(Allegheny County)

Statistically speaking, I think it's safe to say that there are a gazillion times more douchebags like that who carry concealed.
    Are concealed carriers embarrassed by that? Oh yeah, it's a 2A right.

Right?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Statistically speaking, I think it's safe to say that there are a gazillion times more douchebags like that who carry concealed.
    Are concealed carriers embarrassed by that? Oh yeah, it's a 2A right.

Right?
    IMO there is a difference in OCing a holstered pistol and carrying a rifle in your hand. And AFAIK there are no laws saying you need to OC a handgun in a holster so it is OK to just hold it in your hand everywhere you go. That is a 2A right also.

But lets just leave this as sometimes concealed is better.......But some people feel the need to push it and this is not in my personal best interest. Probably not yours either.

And I also believe the OP is a troll and is not a regular here. Before we start fanning the flames more can anyone vouch for him?

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    IMO there is a difference in OCing a holstered pistol and carrying a rifle in your hand. And AFAIK there are no laws saying you need to OC a handgun in a holster so it is OK to just hold it in your hand everywhere you go. That is a 2A right also.

But lets just leave this as sometimes concealed is better.......But some people feel the need to push it and this is not in my personal best interest. Probably not yours either.

And I also believe the OP is a troll and is not a regular here. Before we start fanning the flames more can anyone vouch for him?
    I'm definitely not interested in your opinion or if anyone can vouch for you. How you drew that conclusion is also of no interest to me. I asked a reasonable and legitimate question.
    What's this "not a regular" nonsense? Sounds like you designated this open forum as your personal Good Ole Boys, Members Only Club. If you're not interested, don't participate. You seem like the type of I try to avoid on these social platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post

The guy has twenty post and seems to be asking a legitimate question. If you don't OC or support it then just leave it alone. It's no wonder new members get chased out of the forum. Lighten up Francis!
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cbdresources View Post
    I'm definitely not interested in your opinion or if anyone can vouch for you. How you drew that conclusion is also of no interest to me. I asked a reasonable and legitimate question.
    What's this "not a regular" nonsense? Sounds like you designated this open forum as your personal Good Ole Boys, Members Only Club. If you're not interested, don't participate. You seem like the type of I try to avoid on these social platforms.
    I doubt anyone here would ever vouch for me because most strongly disagree with everything I say.......But that still gives me enough credibility to question your motivations. This is not old boys club and since you apparently have been a member here for 7 years you should know that.

There are often "new" posters that start with highly controversial questions or topics and just want to rile people up. I was just wondering with 20 posts in 7 years (8 of them in this post) are you legit?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    The guy has twenty post and seems to be asking a legitimate question. If you don't OC or support it then just leave it alone. It's no wonder new members get chased out of the forum. Lighten up Francis!
    He is not a new member. He was here for 7 years.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast