Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Teen rapper shoots self in head showing off laser sight for social media

Guessing the hapless young rapper never got around to familiarizing himself with Cooper's Four Rules...

Tragic moment teen rapper Rylo Huncho, 17, accidentally shoots himself dead while filming video for social media after pointing gun at his head and pulling trigger

A 17-year-old Virginia rapper made a fatal mistake when he tragically shot himself dead while attempting to film a profane music video for social media last week.

Rylo Huncho was seen on video posted to his Instagram story showing off a handgun, waving the barrel while displaying its built-in green laser sight and flashlight.

He then took control of the grip, appeared to shut off the safety and pointed the gun to his head before saying 'f*** y'all n****s' and pulling the trigger.

He immediately left the view of the camera as the phone fell to the floor in the wake of the blast.

Police in Suffolk, Virginia did not name Huncho but confirmed that a 17-year-old died of an 'accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound' to his head.

Full story here

Default Re: Teen rapper shoots self in head showing off laser sight for social media

Few threads about this, but worth another. I watched that video more times than I can count.
    iAnal

Default Re: Teen rapper shoots self in head showing off laser sight for social media

iAnal

(Philadelphia County)

Instagram is loaded with videos of the incident.The latest one I saw is actually in slow motion,I wish I could post it here.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(York County)

Can I repost this in the "What made you smile" thread?

(Allegheny County)

I can’t fathom why one would purposely shoot one’s self in the head to make a hippidy-hop movie…. Sad.

(Northumberland County)

That Darwin guy is a real SOB huh?

(Chester County)

Of course, the obligatory question - how did the 17 y/o come into possession of that shiny new pistol? I doubt he bought it from the local gun shop.

(Allegheny County)

Darwin strikes again
    Today was a good day!

(Delaware County)

Stupid hurts.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast