Saw this posted on LinkedIn

Joanna Clodfelter
Founder of STELLR DEFENSE // Firearms Instructor Certified by the USCCA, NRA, State of Maryland (QHIC); Authorized by the Health & Safety InstituteFounder of STELLR DEFENSE // Firearms Instructor Certified by the USCCA, NRA, State of Maryland (QHIC); Authorized by the Health & Safety Institute

Hello! I'm Joanna, a certified firearms instructor and the founder of Stellr Defense. We provide extensive education on safety preparedness, remove intimidation from firearms training, and teach defensive skills everyone can master, including:

◾ Awareness + violence avoidance
◾ Personal + home defense
◾ Mass shooter prevention + response
◾ Traumatic emergency first aid
◾ Self-defense laws + legal aftermath

For nearly a decade, I've been actively educating people on the importance of self-defense training, a skillset not sought until I endured a seven hour attack completely helpless and experienced the terror of begging for my life without an idea of how to survive. This was the dawn of my self-empowerment and lifelong dedication to educating others.

After undergoing intensive private training from multiple defense contractors and special forces operators during the two year court case, I went on to become a firearms instructor certified by the USCCA, NRA, and MSP as well as an Avert instructor authorized by the Health and Safety Institute. I also traveled the U.S. educating students on the legal aftermath of self-defense acts.

During that time, I discovered two things:

💡 Many people were intimidated by ranges and felt they didn't "fit in" to the firearms stereotype (it's ok, I don't either);

💡 My real world experience provided a very unique viewpoint only someone who has endured such an event can have, like the knowledge of how fast an attack begins, how quickly you will have to make the decision to defend yourself, the fear of legal aftermath, and the defensive shooting skills required. (Hint: It's more than hitting a paper target.)

The reality is many times you are your only first responder. That's where Stellr Defense comes in: A firearms training company that welcomes everyone to a seat at the information table, provides extensive education, and pushes the boundaries to protect our schools.

I'm here to empower you, provide knowledge + skills to protect yourself and those you love, and have a little fun while we're at it!

Follow along for educational tips.
Share this post with those you care about.
Get ready for the official launch on May 14th 🚀

Joanna
Find me on IG @stellrdefense

Training.jpg