Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 52 of 146 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: ATF Just Released Their Brace Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by KPShooting View Post
    Merely purchased WITH a brace, or purchased WITH A BRACE ATTACHED? There's a big difference.
    I meant purchased with a brace attached.

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    i have seen different videos saying if sold with brace attached, sold with brace and one that said if a brace was ever attached. my stribog was sold without a brace but some are sold with it attached and some just include a brace. the rules are clear as mud.
    That can certainly get gray quickly. If sold with the brace under a particular SKU, that would seem to meet ATF's new standard. If sold separately but even bought at the same time, there's a bit of evidence and perhaps intent, but burden of proof would be on ATF to show you installed it. Not a slam dunk for them. If bought at different times, there's practically no way to prove that.

PickingPA Guest

So what’s up with the more stringent ruling towards imported pistols? Is our government suddenly embracing an American First perspective at the detriment of the 2A community?

American citizens own more guns than the rest of the world combined, militaries included. US manufacturers can't keep up, so we need to outsource and import others. I'm ok with this. We are the largest consumer of guns in the world by a massive margin.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    American citizens own more guns than the rest of the world combined, militaries included. US manufacturers can't keep up, so we need to outsource and import others. I'm ok with this. We are the largest consumer of guns in the world by a massive margin.
    I’m fine with it too, there are quality guns from outside our shores. I just don’t understand why the owner of an imported pistol is being bent over just a little harder

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    So what*s up with the more stringent ruling towards imported pistols? Is our government suddenly embracing an American First perspective at the detriment of the 2A community?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-bdf29a7772e4/

PickingPA Guest

Ahh, the re-classification of pistols to SBRs now makes them included in Papa Bush’s ban

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Ahh, the re-classification of pistols to SBRs now makes them included in Papa Bush*s ban
    Yep. Another end run around passing actual laws.

(Northampton County)

Everyone up to speed now, first they get your scorpians, stribogs , century mp5 clones and aks ,zastavas and arsenal ak's and all your brace gus or you have to convert them, then they come back for your ar's and ak's ,after that they roundup your semi- automatic handsguns ,cause gee they have made america safer don't you know. When they are done with that then they will come for your fudd guns, That's the plan plain and simple, iff we don 't get involved now we will lose are 2nd amendment rights!
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Ahearn View Post
    Everyone up to speed now, first they get your scorpians, stribogs , century mp5 clones and aks ,zastavas and arsenal ak's and all your brace gus or you have to convert them, then they come back for your ar's and ak's ,after that they roundup your semi- automatic handsguns ,cause gee they have made america safer don't you know. When they are done with that then they will come for your fudd guns, That's the plan plain and simple, iff we don 't get involved now we will lose are 2nd amendment rights!
    Shut up, old man. Your scare tactics are outdated just like the NRA.
    When the fedz offer a $25 Giant Eagle gift card to register my handguns, I'm gonna be the first in line!
    If the gov wants to give me money to buy groceries, I'm taking it.
    Confiscation will never happen.

I hope.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Shut up, old man. Your scare tactics are outdated just like the NRA.
    When the fedz offer a $25 Giant Eagle gift card to register my handguns, I'm gonna be the first in line!
    If the gov wants to give me money to buy groceries, I'm taking it.
    Confiscation will never happen.

I hope.
    well yeah it wont be confiscation it will be a mandatory buy back. completely different.

Page 52 of 146 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast