(Lehigh County)

Default Re: ATF Just Dropped Their Brace Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    The flock has been well conditioned.
    There must be a overstock of cattle car's 🤔 🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃 loading track 13

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: ATF Just Dropped Their Brace Ruling

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    Absolutely....until the ATF waives their magic wand again and changes their minds and issues another edict. They've never done that before...
    But... but... it will be SO worth it if I can save $200.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: ATF Just Released Their Brace Ruling

I better not see one of these "Imm'a gonna gets me a FREE SBR!" people complaining when they come to say that ALL your guns now need to be registered - and later required to be turned in.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I better not see one of these "Imm'a gonna gets me a FREE SBR!" people complaining when they come to say that ALL your guns now need to be registered - and later required to be turned in.
    That would be as ironic as non-compliant "rebels" whining when they face felony charges over a brace. Don't expect a Go Fund Me page to cover the legal defense.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Wyoming County)

Can you explain to me how registering 1 more SBR will require all of my guns to be registered?

I understand if folks have built their collections with the intent of keeping themselves and their firearms off of the radar. 100% cool!

There are others like me that play the NFA game. I already have 2 SBR's and a few suppressors. If I can score another AR lower at the expense of the Gov, instead of them fucking me out of items I spent several hundred dollars for with no compensation, fuckin A I want my reparations
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    That would be as ironic as non-compliant "rebels" whining when they face felony charges over a brace. Don't expect a Go Fund Me page to cover the legal defense.
    Judging by the fact that you quoted me, I'll assume you are making wild assumptions about me being one of those types.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Can you explain to me how registering 1 more SBR will require all of my guns to be registered?

I understand if folks have built their collections with the intent of keeping themselves and their firearms off of the radar. 100% cool!

There are others like me that play the NFA game. I already have 2 SBR's and a few suppressors. If I can score another AR lower at the expense of the Gov, instead of them fucking me out of items I spent several hundred dollars for with no compensation, fuckin A I want my reparations
    It won't. I haven't suggested it would.

Judging by the fact that you quoted me, I'll assume you are making wild assumptions about me being one of those types.
    No, I compared possible outcomes. You protest too much. You also make weird judgments about people complying with the laws & regs; we're not talking about turning in the Frank family to the Gestapo here, we're talking about registering NFA firearms, like people have been doing since 1934.

Sheep allow themselves to be herded to slaughter, but mad dogs get themselves killed, too. There's a balance between those extremes.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lancaster County)

What should those with a buffer tube, and only a buffer tube that never bought a brace, never considered buying a brace should do? Didn't buy it because it's a super secrets squirrel SBR, but bought it as a pistol.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    You also make weird judgments about people complying with the laws & regs; we're not talking about turning in the Frank family to the Gestapo here, we're talking about registering NFA firearms, like people have been doing since 1934.
    And when I take my braces off and destroy them, and then the ATF says a few months later "You know that part about buffer tubes and surface area that we snuck into our "final rule"? Your AR pistol with a bare, smooth buffer tube is now an NFA item also."

I have no interest in doing 10 years over a brace(a stupid piece of plastic. as you said, a poor substitute for a stock), so I'll comply for now. I was a gun owner for 8 years before I bought a brace, so I can survive just fine without them. But at what point do we say these edicts from a bureaucratic agency are BS and enough is enough? If not today, when?

Page 24 of 146 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast