Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 86 of 196 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: PA's US Senate Seat Election 2022

Dumbass is going to lose....

Pa. Senate candidate Mehmet Oz indicates he*d vote yes on same-sex marriage bill

Republican Senate candidate Mehmet Oz said Tuesday he supports the right to same-sex marriage, making the statement as the Senate considers a vote that could codify that right into law.

Several GOP lawmakers have stated support for *The Respect for Marriage Act* would codify at the federal level same-sex marriage and interracial marriage, both of which were legalized through Supreme Court decisions in 2005 and 1967, respectively, that remain the law of the land.

*Dr. Mehmet Oz believes that same-sex couples should have the same freedom to get married as straight couples,* campaign spokesperson Brittany Yanick said in response to a question about whether he supports the measure.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Westmoreland County)

Fetterman has a +8.7% lead over Oz in the RCP average.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...rman-7695.html

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post

Pa. Senate candidate Mehmet Oz indicates he*d vote yes on same-sex marriage bill

Republican Senate candidate Mehmet Oz said Tuesday he supports the right to same-sex marriage, making the statement as the Senate considers a vote that could codify that right into law.

Several GOP lawmakers have stated support for *The Respect for Marriage Act* would codify at the federal level same-sex marriage and interracial marriage, both of which were legalized through Supreme Court decisions in 2005 and 1967, respectively, that remain the law of the land.

*Dr. Mehmet Oz believes that same-sex couples should have the same freedom to get married as straight couples,* campaign spokesperson Brittany Yanick said in response to a question about whether he supports the measure.
    .gov should NOT have a say in the matter, and should be barred from governing marriages.
    FJB

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post

The R's seem hell bent on losing in Nov, I just read an article that Scott proposed a bill to vote on sunsetting Medicare every 5yrs. FJB has given them enough to work with to win w/o these kind of ideas. Wait until you win then propose it.

(Berks County)

fetterman's parents bankrolled him for years it seems, into his 40s but you know he was a working middle class man.
    https://www.hastingstribune.com/ap/p...c2319d711.html

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    fetterman's parents bankrolled him for years it seems, into his 40s but you know he was a working middle class man.
    https://www.hastingstribune.com/ap/p...c2319d711.html
    Well, that will get him every millennial vote in the state.

Sidenote: I saw this in the article: *John Fetterman is not who he seems to be. He is a sheep in wolf*s clothing,* said David Urban, a longtime Republican strategist in the state.

Is there some cryptic message from 'sheep in wolf's clothing?' Maybe referring to our current gov, appearing to be 'of the people' but really just like Wolf?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Well, that will get him every millennial vote in the state.

Sidenote: I saw this in the article: *John Fetterman is not who he seems to be. He is a sheep in wolf*s clothing,* said David Urban, a longtime Republican strategist in the state.

Is there some cryptic message from 'sheep in wolf's clothing?' Maybe referring to our current gov, appearing to be 'of the people' but really just like Wolf?
    That has to be one of the most biased articles----these "media outlets" are all co-opted by a bunch of radical leftists. "Poor...poor Fetterman was just trying to help the world ya' know....just leave him alone"!
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Cumberland County)

I don't think fetterman is a bad guy per say but I don't think he's as great as they want you to think he is. He's way too progressive. Even though I'm a moderate I'd still rather vote for Oz.

(Lancaster County)

I'll say it either way we are fucked there is no longer anyone in this position looking out for our constitutional rights. Strap up all its going to get hairy.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp 45 View Post
    I'll say it either way we are fucked there is no longer anyone in this position looking out for our constitutional rights. Strap up all its going to get hairy.
    There is only one solution.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 86 of 196 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast