Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Third-Degree Murder Charge Dropped Against Jayana Webb, Accused Of Killing 2 Penn

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    How did she get let go from the first stop? And sorry, but I do not see malice here either. Negligence? Sure, but not malice.
    That's where I'm at.

I think she was let go so the Troopers could go to a high priority call - I think it was a suicide jumper?

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Third-Degree Murder Charge Dropped Against Jayana Webb, Accused Of Killing 2 Penn

Did she make bail?

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    That's where I'm at.

I think she was let go so the Troopers could go to a high priority call - I think it was a suicide jumper?
    There must be something wrong with me, it can't be the rest of the world...I am in favor of letting people end their lives if they don't like it here. My body, my choice. And a small woman with a BAC of .21 had to be noticeable as a danger on the highways while they were talking to her.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Did she make bail?
    I heard that Kamala Harris is calling for donations for the drunk's bail.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    That's where I'm at.

Trooper got a call of someone walking on I95, the location a bit ahead of where they stopped her. They went to attend to that and she sped down the road hitting all of them.
    Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Maybe this is one of the fallen officer's son's origin story. Vigilante justice for his fallen father when the system fails him.

(Berks County)

I don't know PSP protocol, but maybe the troopers should have put her in the back of the cruiser before heading to the next call. Releasing someone in her condition does not seem prudent. Do they normally just release drunk drivers to their vehicles? I don't think so.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    I don't know PSP protocol, but maybe the troopers should have put her in the back of the cruiser before heading to the next call. Releasing someone in her condition does not seem prudent. Do they normally just release drunk drivers to their vehicles? I don't think so.
    Had it been determined that she was indeed legally intoxicated at that point?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

How did she get let go from the first stop? And sorry, but I do not see malice here either. Negligence? Sure, but not malice.
    Some people get angry that the police harass them by stopping them when they're driving stoned, drunk, and illegally fast. So her killing the guys who stopped her allows a suspicion of malice and intent. Not just coincidence.

She's a waste of space on this planet, she and all her kindred useless drunks who put the rest of us at risk, need to be sequestered, preferable below ground. This might clear out a significant percentage of the Sodom on the Delaware, but it would leave a city that might actually survive without being a clone of the Star Wars cantina, a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Philadelphia County)

There must be something wrong with me, it can't be the rest of the world...I am in favor of letting people end their lives if they don't like it here. My body, my choice. And a small woman with a BAC of .21 had to be noticeable as a danger on the highways while they were talking to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
    Trooper got a call of someone walking on I95, the location a bit ahead of where they stopped her. They went to attend to that and she sped down the road hitting all of them.
    She was originally stopped going northbound going over 100mph. Body Cameras would have show her demeanor. If she is the drinker that she mentioned on social media, she may not appear intoxicated, factor in her driving (drunks usually drive slower and all over the road) and for reasons known to the troopers, when the call came in for a walker in the southbound lanes, they felt it was appropriate to let her go with a warning.

The troopers flipped around and headed sb to the walker near Broad St. and so did she. She was speeding again and posting on Twitter when she came upon the incident in the left lane and was going too fast to stop. It may have been better if she hit the rear of the troop car instead of passing it on the left.

I don*t believe she had any malice or intention to strike them (they just gave her a huge break) but her actions after just being stopped shows an indifference.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast