Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Re: BLM want dead cops

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Seems like every year, there's more evidence for my wacky theory that the Well of Souls has been depleted, that there are only maybe 6-7 billion souls in existence, and every new birth is likely to produce a soulless monster.

snipped to get where I want to be.

Look at the atrocities of WW II, maybe this started then, and now we have 2 billion monsters in the mix. We have well-fed civilians doing things that were war crimes a century ago.

Or it could be the Nanny State detaching consequences from bad acts. Whatever.

No it started long before that.

What about the British invention from the Boer War call the Concentration Camp, where hte British housed all the women and children of the Boer fighters opposing them? Thousands died.

Do Wounded Knee and SAnd Creek sound familiar?

How about the Trail of Tears?

In US colonial history what can you say about a British Officer at Fort Pitt giving blankets and linens taken from the Forts smallpox ward to the local Indians?

Look at the British Raj in India for as long as it was there.

Then there are the Wars and campaigns of Genghis Khan and his Mongol descendants.

Nope cruelty and mayhem are part of the human condition and soul or not we're capable of it given the right or wrong stimulus.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Philadelphia County)

On Instagram someone posted that the female deputy was recently observed smiling and laughing over a security guard being shot and killed by another deputy in a previous incident .They are saying that the shooting is karma for her laughing.The replies to that post are mostly in line with the subhuman who recorded himself laughing at her and her partner.
    Last edited by Krichardson; September 16th, 2020 at 05:24 PM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    No it started long before that.

What about the British invention from the Boer War call the Concentration Camp, where hte British housed all the women and children of the Boer fighters opposing them? Thousands died.

Do Wounded Knee and SAnd Creek sound familiar?

How about the Trail of Tears?

In US colonial history what can you say about a British Officer at Fort Pitt giving blankets and linens taken from the Forts smallpox ward to the local Indians?

Look at the British Raj in India for as long as it was there.

Then there are the Wars and campaigns of Genghis Khan and his Mongol descendants.

Nope cruelty and mayhem are part of the human condition and soul or not we're capable of it given the right or wrong stimulus.
    It's a little weird that you omitted any reference to the slavery and torture of the North American Indians, the cannibalism of the Central and South American natives, the cannibalism in Africa, the more recent Killing Fields of Cambodia, the "necklacing" with burning tires around captives in Africa, the genocide of white farmers in Africa, the mass killings noted in the Old Testament . . .

Europeans civilized the world, despite the occasional backstep. Spreading smallpox among the Indians who were slaughtering settlers didn't happen in a vacuum. The British Raj wasn't imposed on a peaceful sub-continent, things there have always been pretty awful. A world run by the African standard, or by Asian standards, would be vicious and brutal and tyrannical.

I've seen old pics of lynchings in the American south in the 1800's, early 1900's. They were dead serious, sad & angry people. I've also seen video of MS-13 thugs, of the aforementioned necklacings, of beatings and "wildings" . . .and the perps are all laughing. LAUGHING. Like the gang members who crushed Reginald Denny's skull, like the literally endless numbers of self-posted videos of urban yutes punching old white dudes and laughing at the comatose victim in the street. Taking joy in evil deeds is the mark of a person lacking humanity, which is distinguishable from things done during wars. We bombed the shit out of Dresden after a few years of total war. That's not the same as Antifa sucker-punching people whenever they find them isolated and unarmed.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Philadelphia County)

I saw that post several hours ago and I just checked back to see if instasham might have deleted it.It still remains and now on there is a pretty clear video clip of the two deputies trying to take cover behind a column while the female is tending to her partner.

(Philadelphia County)

This thread seems to have been merged with another or the title was changed at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    On Instagram someone posted that the female deputy was recently observed smiling and laughing over a security guard being shot and killed by another deputy in a previous incident .They are saying that the shooting is karma for her laughing.The replies to that post are mostly in line with the subhuman who recorded himself laughing at her and her partner.

Ohh well if someone said it then it must be true.

Fucking Twitter and Instagram will be the downfall of human kind.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Ohh well if someone said it then it must be true.

Fucking Twitter and Instagram will be the downfall of human kind.
    ....as I said,the post is still up but to instasham's credit they have added a graphic stating that the claim is not true per their fact checking efforts.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: 2 Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies shot in ambush while sitting in their patrol car

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Calling bullshit. You*re saying that major corporations are funding BLM... Fortune 500 companies are not. Nor do I believe everything that is posted on the web like you.

Supporting BLM is different than funding. Answer the question...
    But that is just it corporations and businesses large and small are donating big bucks to BLM Something like paying protection, they hope if they pay them off they won't get looted and burned. But as important if not more so is that all donations to BLM got to or through ActBlue which seems to spend much if not most of its money on supporting Democrat political campaigns. You don't have to believe me just do a search for BLM and when yyu get to their website click on "donate" and see where it takes you. BTW Charity Navigator DOES NOT rate either ActBlue Charities or ActBlue Civics. But go ahead and search anyhow.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    ....as I said,the post is still up but to instasham's credit they have added a graphic stating that the claim is not true per their fact checking efforts.
    If they know it's not true then why leave it? Arent these the same people who squashed anyone over the last 6 moths who mentioned a number of things relating to covid?

I know it's not you obviously I am just asking because I do not use the platform.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    If they know it's not true then why leave it? Arent these the same people who squashed anyone over the last 6 moths who mentioned a number of things relating to covid?

I know it's not you obviously I am just asking because I do not use the platform.
    Oh I agree....with all the selective social media censorship that goes on I don't get why they wont just delete the post.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast