Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: 2 Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies shot in ambush while sitting in their patrol car

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Major corporations aren*t writing them checks. Liberal billionaires like George Soros are.
    Wrong:

https://conservativefiringline.com/l...-lives-matter/

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: BLM want dead cops

Here's a video of witnesses to the shooting. Disgusting. https://twitter.com/i/status/1305226390854279168

(Philadelphia County)

That dirty looking motherfucker is probably the one who shot them.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: 2 Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies shot in ambush while sitting in their patrol car

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    Maybe Lebron James can blow me!
    Fify.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    Posting an article from a website doesn*t make it true. I*ll play along though...

The article says that 269 companies support BLM. That*s cool. However, how many of those 269 companies are Fortune 500 corporations? And how many of those corporations actually wrote checks to BLM?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Posting an article from a website doesn*t make it true. I*ll play along though...

The article says that 269 companies support BLM. That*s cool. However, how many of those 269 companies are Fortune 500 corporations? And how many of those corporations actually wrote checks to BLM?
    They're probably doing wire transfers with the amounts they're dealing with.

Denying the truth doesn't make it any less true.

This is the same article I posted in the other thread where you were seeking truth over facts. You're welcome to ignore it or not read it again.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/13...er-foundation/

"At least seven *Fortune 500* companies donated funds to the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation despite its Marxist roots and anti-capitalistic views.

According to Axios, *the 100 largest U.S. companies have so far committed $1.63 billion to organizations fighting racism and inequality.* Analysis of social media posts, blogs, and public statements collected, however, shows that Decker*s Uggs, Amazon, Pepsi*s Gatorade, Microsoft, Warner Records, Intel, Bungie of Xbox and Microsoft Games, and Mondelez International*s Nabisco all specifically pledged money to the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation following the death of George Floyd."

(Lehigh County)

One tough mudder!!!!!

Photo shows hero LA deputy mom, 31, calling on her radio for help after she was shot in the jaw during Compton ambush - before saving her partner's life by tending to his injuries despite her own
    One of the two Los Angeles deputies who were shot in the head in an ambush on Saturday night helped save her partner's life by applying a tourniquet after she radioed for back-up.

FOX11 obtained a photo of the female deputy, who has not been named but was described as a 31-year-old mother of a six-year-old boy, covered in blood after she was shot in the jaw by an unidentified male gunman just before 7pm Saturday in the city's Compton neighborhood.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-partner.html
    NRA Life Member

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Here's a video of witnesses to the shooting. Disgusting. https://twitter.com/i/status/1305226390854279168
    That is absolute insanity. How can someone be that brainwashed and devoid of any sympathy?

(Bucks County)

Corporate America IS supporting this uprising. Why, I don't know but their policies speak for themselves. Could Trump be costing the swamp and its sponsers that much?
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Corporate America IS supporting this uprising. Why, I don't know but their policies speak for themselves. Could Trump be costing the swamp and its sponsers that much?
    Yes. Think about it, and this is just the tip of the iceberg: child trafficking, drugs,
    war,
    etc..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast