Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Washington County)

Default Things are getting back to normal so stock up

Now is the time to stock up. Just an example:

I saw Emergen-C vitamin C drink powder was back on the shelf at Walmart. Hopped on Amazon and it is in stock there as well for a few cents cheaper (plus 5% back on my Amazon credit card). I ordered enough for a one year supply since it has been in short supply during the pandemic and a daily dose of vitamin C does good things for me.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Huntingdon County)

Default Re: Things are getting back to normal so stock up

I've been trying to get this message across to my wife and in-laws for weeks now. We all knew it was a matter of time before things started to return to some form of 'normalcy.' I have been trying to tell them that a 'second wave' of this virus will be pushed allowing for even more restrictions placed upon society.

We have a small window of opportunity to stock up on supplies this summer.

TP is still scarce at the giant near me, well the kind that has more than ten sheets per roll anyway.

(Tioga County)

I noticed in a supermarket I visit maybe twice a month, things had returned to normal, everything looked mostly as it did in January.

However expect the blue governors to attempt more lockdowns and business closures to destroy the economy. They found they got some power and the sheep will comply so expect more.

(Lebanon County)

For those who were/ are active in the Communications thread, and those who are interested in HAM licenses, Starting in July many organizations in South Central PA will be open and testing. Contact your local club to find the details.

(Lancaster County)

I just bought a bunch of .22lr from Walmart. First time I've bought ammo from there in years since they've never had it in stock.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    TP is still scarce at the giant near me, well the kind that has more than ten sheets per roll anyway.
    And napkins! Napkin shelf is always empty or near empty at the grocery store and Walmart...and when there are some in stock they're crappy ones, not my usuals.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    Now is the time to stock up. Just an example:

I saw Emergen-C vitamin C drink powder was back on the shelf at Walmart. Hopped on Amazon and it is in stock there as well for a few cents cheaper (plus 5% back on my Amazon credit card). I ordered enough for a one year supply since it has been in short supply during the pandemic and a daily dose of vitamin C does good things for me.
    Because of my immune system being possibly compromised from a lifelong disease and medication, I've been doing a Vitamin C and Zinc regimen for years to help. I believe it does help.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    And napkins! Napkin shelf is always empty or near empty at the grocery store and Walmart...and when there are some in stock they're crappy ones, not my usuals.
    Got napkins at COSTCO and WallyWorld, no real problem. Tissues without lotion was an issue at WallyWorld Pocono Mtn. COSTCO KOP had cube Kleenex in case quantities last Saturday. Had good luck at ACME in Media with rectangular Kleenex. Not traveling around looking for this stuff. I had business in Poconos and KOP, trap shooting at Delco Sportsmans in Media on Sunday.
    Know your audience. Don't try to sell a Prius at a Monster Truck Rally.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

I bought another pack of paper towels at Costco yesterday. They were still out of toilet paper, but I just won that 12-pack at the poofa shoot, and we haven't put much of a dent in the stash. We're definitely good into 2021.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast