Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Monroe County)

Default Re: Share Deals on Guns Ammo Accessories Here

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    For 9mm the $215.00 per case Arms unlimited deal is a lot better then anything SG Ammo has right now by a mile considering it's free shipping and no tax, they actually dropped the price as it sold out for $230.00 a few day's ago. I like SG Ammo and have used them for years but their prices went up big time like most others especially on the steel cased pistol calibers. For the same S&B stuff SG wants $250.00 plus $16.00 to ship, not sure if they started taxing yet.

You can still get pre orders on wolf 9mm from Sportsmans guide for $140.00 per case right now.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...unds?a=2218481
    I agree with you regarding arms unlimited and the ammo they have in stock. It's getting harder and harder to find bulk JHP, but sg has them.

As for sportsmans guide, I'm not a fan of preorder/backorder with no dates secured.

PSA still has this deal on a premium CHF complete.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...ight-set2.html

PSA 14.7" CHF MID-LENGTH 5.56 NATO 1/7 13.5" LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK MOE EPT RIFLE

$699.99

This is their light weight FN barrel profile which tappers down starting at the rear the way it should be.

(Monroe County)

Olight has masks for free, just pay the 5 dollars shipping. Their shipping has been pretty slow with all of this going on, I don't know if it applies to this also. I'm expecting a light on Monday that I ordered 3 weeks ago.

Success! Just bought my upper.

16" PSA complete upper WITH BCG and charging handle, $279.99 shipped.

In stock, free shipping for Easter. It's $40-50 more than pre-Wu Flu pricing but it's the upper I wanted. The green handguard is coming off, so color didn't matter.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...e-7780181.html

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

There you go!
    Also, nearly ANY time they offer "FREE SHIPPING", the price of the item is $10 more than the another week when the price of the item is $10 less, but no free shipping. Ha.

Price seems fair either way.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    There you go!
    Also, nearly ANY time they offer "FREE SHIPPING", the price of the item is $10 more than the another week when the price of the item is $10 less, but no free shipping. Ha.

Price seems fair either way.
    Of course, but I'll take under $300 any day. I was looking when they were $219 and never pulled the trigger. That will teach me to wait on a good deal...you never know when some event is going to send the firearms supplies into Looney Tunes mode.

I've ben checking PSA twice a day for weeks waiting for this style upper to come back in stock.

They also have a full rifle kit with the same upper for $399 right now...nearly bought that to save the lower parts for my next build, but went with what I need right now at a decent price instead.

I have the pistol lower almost milled out, drilling is done, just needs final milling which is quick. I'll probably buy a pistol kit to finish that off, like this:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...165449634.html

Will wait a little to see if prices go back down after the panic.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; April 10th, 2020 at 03:34 PM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Of course, but I'll take under $300 any day. I was looking when they were $219 and never pulled the trigger. That will teach me to wait on a good deal...you never know when some event is going to send the firearms supplies into Looney Tunes mode.

I've ben checking PSA twice a day for weeks waiting for this style upper to come back in stock.

They also have a full rifle kit with the same upper for $399 right now...nearly bought that to save the lower parts for my next build, but went with what I need right now at a decent price instead.

I have the pistol lower almost milled out, drilling is done, just needs final milling which is quick. I'll probably buy a pistol kit to finish that off, like this:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...165449634.html

Will wait a little to see if prices go back down after the panic.
    It looks like they upgraded the bolt and carrier on the Freedom line in the last few months so that's a good thing.

Just picked up a Castle Nut wrench from Amazon too, wasn't feeling 100% confident in my padded vice grips install.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Just picked up a Castle Nut wrench from Amazon too, wasn't feeling 100% confident in my padded vice grips install.
    Castle nut is the only speciality tool required for lower assembly. Well and a spring loaded punch for staking if you don't have one. Def a better idea than vice grips..

Congrats on pulling the trigger on your upper! The PSA nitrided barrels and BCGs are no joke.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Castle nut is the only speciality tool required for lower assembly. Well and a spring loaded punch for staking if you don't have one. Def a better idea than vice grips..

Congrats on pulling the trigger on your upper! The PSA nitrided barrels and BCGs are no joke.
    Meh. None of mine are staked. That's why I post here and not on arfcom.

Before I got my cheapo Tapco multi-tool to tighten the castle nut, all I did was stick a flat head screwdriver in one of the notches and hit it with a rock to tighten the nut.

JUST KIDDING!

(I used a hammer)
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Page 1806 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 80613061706175617961802180318041805180618071808180918101816185619062306 ... LastLast