Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Meal detecting Brit finds potato masher & pps43 in Berlin. Plays with live muniti

I wonder if he got the PPSH-43 home, You know out of Germany and into the UK past customs and everything. Maybe he mailed it home, Either way would it be legal to own the in the UK?

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Meal detecting Brit finds potato masher & pps43 in Berlin. Plays with live muniti

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowline View Post
    Nerd confession time.....I do quite a bit of metal detecting, and read message boards about it. It is actually extremely common for European metal detectors to find live ammunition. Don't know if I'd screw around with it, but I've seen hundreds of videos of these guys being very nonchalant with it.
    This is not a novelty, this is daily life if you go there vs. watching it on video websites.

I remember in the 80s they had a TV show called UXO on the BBC. They deal with this all the time in Europe, it's not rare at all.

In China they dig up nerve gas left by the Japanese every ten years or so and a dozen construction workers die. Heck, they have endemic Plague and Anthrax that are non-native and were introduced by Japanese biowarfare.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    I knew a Polish ex pat who would play war in the WWII german bunkers in a forest near his house, they found tons of cool stuff, ammo, weapons, gear, skeletal remains etc.
    He told me a few times he heard of some kids who blew themselves up with grenades or got injured by trying to shoot old guns and ammo. He said the tunnel system was massive, and there were locked armored doors they could not open. some were welded shut
    This was in the 60's and 70's
    I dated a real polish girl and she didn't have one single thing to say as cool and intriguing as your friend.....
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    I dated a real polish girl and she didn't have one single thing to say as cool and intriguing as your friend.....
    Maybe you should have thrown in a little butt tickle when the time was right.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    Did you tak to her about war, bunkers and guns? Or did you talk about NORMAL stuff, that bf/gf talk about?
    Je suis déplorable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12