Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Armalite will not refuse LE/Govt sales....says vote people out of office

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat088 View Post
    To me, it just sounds like a way for departments to get around it, and for them to save face. All the officers have to do is purchase the firearm like it is their own personal weapon, and with the discount, then the department just reimburses them for the weapon. Sounds like they don't have the balls to stand for anything but money. That's their choice, but something tells me quite a few people will take it personal and vote with their dollars.
    This. Rep sent.

They are trying to hedge. You must toss the baby out with the bathwater and deny _everyone_ in a state that denies it's citizenry a class of firearm that class of firearm. Armalite is trying to pick and choose.

(York County)

Default Re: Armalite will not refuse LE/Govt sales....says vote people out of office

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    This is retarded. Every other manufacturer aside from Barrett has been doing this "now" for years in Chicago, dc, CA, NY, NJ, etc... and just because some sales rep at armalite is rude to spammers, every armchair commando is up in arms.

Funny that for the past 10 years your priority hasn't been to deal with what was happening "now" over that time period. And hell, colt isn't even going to give the firearms community th courtesy of responding to the form letter.

I'm assuming that nobody here will ever buy another weapon from colt again right? Or Larue tactical, glock, fn, Springfield, etc... colt and many others will continue to sell to LE in those states. And Larue, Springfield, glock, fn and many others continue to sell to the government after 1934, 1968, and 1986, but I don't see a boycott being called in response to any of those companies selling to .gov after those incredibly harsh and restrictive gun control measures.
    So pissed off you must be LE..

Quote Originally Posted by amstel78 View Post
    Welp, I dunno about you guys but I still like my Armalite SASS. It's one helluva tack driver.

I hope Westrom gets with the program soon. My personal experiences with Armalite have always been good.
    Hope it jams. They probably won't get with the program. But even still, they have had a mess from the word go. They suck.
    Last edited by khankewycz; February 21st, 2013 at 01:29 PM.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Waldershrek View Post
    Here in NY anyway you can't quit the union and be a cop (or any public employee really). Being a union member is a condition of employment.
    If thats the case they need to work to change the Unions.

Quote Originally Posted by BobGun View Post
    If thats the case they need to work to change the Unions.
    That will be the day!

They just won't stop joining!

More joining the fray:

Heads Down firearms

Head Down would like to announce that the State of New York, any Law Enforcement Departments, Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders within the State of New York, or any New York State government entity or employee of such an entity – will no longer be served as customers. We feel that the passage of this legislation exceeds the authority granted to the government of New York by its citizens, and violates the Constitution of the United States. This announcement is effective today and applies to any and all states that may adopt such laws in the future.
    Quality Arms

Will not supply any firearm or product, manufactured by us, or any other company nor will we warranty, repair, alter, or modify any firearm owned by any State, County or Municipality who infringes on the right of its citizens to bear arms under the 2ndamendment.
    Alex Arms

I recently announced that Alex Arms & Instruction is an Armalite dealer. However, after today’s announcement from the president of Armalite, we will not be stocking or ordering anything from Armalite. You either support the Second Amendment, or you do not. Armalite apparently does not. They have drawn their line in the sand and have decided to stand on the side of tyranny instead of We, The People.
    A&T Firearms

Our small company, Bullwater Enterprises LLC dba A & T Firearms out of Sylvania, Georgia is also joining these companies in refusing to do business with any state that is trampling the constitution and Bill of Rights of their citizens. We will not sell anything to any governmental agency, their contractors or employees. We will sell all lawful items to all other citizens of those states. Andrew & Tracy Orphanoudakis.
    Bravo Company USA

Our stance on the 2nd Amendment.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The founding fathers made the right to keep and bear arms second only to the freedom of speech in the Bill of Rights. Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, George Mason, Samuel Adams and so many others, labored tirelessly to create a new nation with laws free from the tyranny of the old country. A place where the government would represent the people, not repress them.

As Americans, we have the luxury of living in a developed society where we can develop ourselves through education and critical debate. We have a responsibility to question ideas and confront issues that we have a stake in as citizens of this nation, be that the rights of yourselves or the rights of others when threatened by the state. Firearms are, first and foremost, a tool to secure your life and the lives of others, against any aggressor.

The people at Bravo Company USA and BCM support responsible private individuals having access to the same tools of civilian Law Enforcement to affect the same ends. Securing and defending ourselves, our loved ones and innocent people if the situation arises. As such Bravo Company's policy is that law enforcement officials and departments will be restricted to the same type of products available to responsible private individuals of that same city or state.

(Allegheny County)

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Westmoreland County)

And "Critical Mass" builds...

Remember, these are all LEGAL and RESPONSIBLE actions!

WE THE PEOPLE are on the side of RIGHT, with the full power of the CONSTITUTION and LAW on our side!

As opposed to some Anti-Constitution "officials" and "legislators" who are passing and attempting to pass ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL "laws" to suit their own PERSONAL agendas.

They want to MAKE MONEY! They want to STAY IN OFFICE. They want to RULE over a nation of UNINFORMED SERVANTS!

These blatant attempts at RE-ESTABLISHING SLAVERY by some politicians are shameful! It may not be based upon racial lines this time, but make no mistake, IT IS SLAVERY!

I can't believe the minorities aren't fighting this tooth and nail! Their leaders can't be that OBTUSE! Perhaps there is a THUMB in the plum pie?

To all the Mfrs and Distributors standing firm on our Rights as Responsible Citizens: I SALUTE YOU, Fellow Citizens!
    I Dial 1911

(Chester County)

This brings a smile to my face! Its great to see these companies stand on principle and not on the bottom line on a P&L... Keep it up!

(Philadelphia County)

One thing to keep in mind...

If manufacturers keep growing on this awesome list, there will eventually be a void in the "local LE and gov" market. Some one will sell their 2A soul for that money. I suspect someone like Colt, HK, or Glock may just be the one(s), but that's just pure speculation on my part. I'm not sure what's the remedy/counter to that is, but I thought I'd bring that up.

Al
    "In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth and have begun striving for ourselves." - Siddhartha Gautama

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by mythaeus View Post
    One thing to keep in mind...

If manufacturers keep growing on this awesome list, there will eventually be a void in the "local LE and gov" market. Some one will sell their 2A soul for that money. I suspect someone like Colt, HK, or Glock may just be the one(s), but that's just pure speculation on my part. I'm not sure what's the remedy/counter to that is, but I thought I'd bring that up.

Al
    There will always scumbags, nothing to be done about that! But there are other pressures that can be used against those who would do such things.

What do they call it when someone gives aid and comfort in a conspired form to violate the law (Constitution) and bring HARM against others?

I can see streams of personal lawsuits against any such company for infringing upon our civil liberties and Rights as Citizens. It would be a willful act, they certainly couldn't claim an honest "mistake".

And when SCOTUS finally weighs in and the sewers are cleaned, those companies (scumbags, not the ones above) will be dismantled and their Principles committed to the gaols, along with the other perp-e-traitors.
    I Dial 1911

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast