Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: PPD Strikes Again - Confiscates weapon because I "refused to conceal"

Notify the Media after you talk to your lawyer.

Fight this tooth & nail.

Set up a PayPay donation account so we can throw up some money for whatever court fees you end up with.

We need to have a Philly OC get together.

Default Re: PPD Strikes Again - Confiscates weapon because I "refused to conceal"

1. Notify the BATFE. It's a theft of a firearm. Who knows how many other times similar things have happened? Who knows where the guns went? The BATFE hates cops every bit as much as they hate you. They don't care who they screw as long as they're screwing somebody. See if you can't get them to screw the Philly PD.

2. Just another example of the absolute necessity to use a voice recorder where lawful.
    Je suis Charles Martel.

(Adams County)

This really makes my blood boil. I just want to throw this in the face of every "trust the police with civil rights decisions" moron out there. This is why we have a system of checks and balances and why the police aren't judge, jury and executioner. This really needs a complaint at the federal level, your rights were violated "under the color of law". This bully with a badge piece of crap decided he didn't like you were OC, he decided with the authority of the state to search and seize your property.

I want to email this story (and the others) to Lentz, Shapiro, the news lady sitting next to me at the hearing, and all the other bleeding hearts. This is why we don't trust the police, they are not held accountable for their actions. They have their permanent get out of jail free tin piece of shit, we have to spend $$$$ to fight them when they violate our rights.

Yeah, lets trust the PPD to make the "right" decision on character clause for LTCF, we can't even trust them to follow the law that has no grey area. There is no guesswork that OC is legal in Philly, that cop (and the rest of the worthless vermin that wear that uniform) don't like the laws, so they'll enforce their version of it and get away with it. And for those of you that say all cops aren't bad, well guilt by association. I'm claiming the same thing the representatives did at the meeting on HB2536. You are who you associate with, if we the people have bad character for "associating with criminals" then so do you, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you don't step up to the plate and speak out against the bad ones then damnit you are just as bad as they are. You LEO types on this forum in Philly (if there are any), you took an oath, an oath, how about one of you take Viper's complaint and arrest that scum bag civil rights violating piece of crap....any takers?
    Porsche, there is no substitute

(Allegheny County)

Can we give Philly to Jersey?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by jhbenson4 View Post
    This really makes my blood boil. I just want to throw this in the face of every "trust the police with civil rights decisions" moron out there. This is why we have a system of checks and balances and why the police aren't judge, jury and executioner. This really needs a complaint at the federal level, your rights were violated "under the color of law". This bully with a badge piece of crap decided he didn't like you were OC, he decided with the authority of the state to search and seize your property.

I want to email this story (and the others) to Lentz, Shapiro, the news lady sitting next to me at the hearing, and all the other bleeding hearts. This is why we don't trust the police, they are not held accountable for their actions. They have their permanent get out of jail free tin piece of shit, we have to spend $$$$ to fight them when they violate our rights.

Yeah, lets trust the PPD to make the "right" decision on character clause for LTCF, we can't even trust them to follow the law that has no grey area. There is no guesswork that OC is legal in Philly, that cop (and the rest of the worthless vermin that wear that uniform) don't like the laws, so they'll enforce their version of it and get away with it. And for those of you that say all cops aren't bad, well guilt by association. I'm claiming the same thing the representatives did at the meeting on HB2536. You are who you associate with, if we the people have bad character for "associating with criminals" then so do you, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If you don't step up to the plate and speak out against the bad ones then damnit you are just as bad as they are. You LEO types on this forum in Philly (if there are any), you took an oath, an oath, how about one of you take Viper's complaint and arrest that scum bag civil rights violating piece of crap....any takers?
    I second that motion. The PPD should head out and arrest the offending officer.

I haven't been busted yet, but it's only a matter of time and when it's my turn for this I hope I can count on all of the support of the PAFOA.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Game View Post
    Can we give Philly to Jersey?
    HELL YES! Philly has more in common with NJ than the other 90% of the state.

(Armstrong County)

interesting take, lets see where it ends up, just dont roll over like a dog who was trown a bone when they just return your firearm with no charges....keep pressing.

(Washington County)

Seriously, we really should organize a day to show up in mass, all OCing (those that have LTCFs). Perhaps even simply show up at several different PPD locations at the same time. If we had 25 people show up at the same time at 3 different locations that are the HQs of the officers who have trampled upon the rights of our fellow citizens, it just might be enough to clearly communicate the fact that the laws of the commonwealth are the laws that all police officers are sworn to uphold.

Hell I live, thank God, on the other side of the state, but I would participate. I might have to pickup something old and cheap to carry The only way this is going to stop is for all of us to stand together. It's fine to be pissed off, but if things are going to change, we need to act and act in concert.

(Delaware County)

Everyone has a breaking point where they stand up from playing armchair quarterback and get involved. Reading your last two encounter threads, especially this one was mine.

I CC 99% of the time but I have ZERO tolerance when these tools treat law abiding citizens like this. It's one thing to not know the law, but to choose to ignore it and steal someones property, ignore their rights and under the color of law commit crimes against us...

Unacceptable... An officers OPINION is not law. Get a different job if you don't "get it"

I call for an Open Carry meet in Phila with every member on here that can attend.

Viper, if you need funds, let me know

(Delaware County)

I need to pay a consultation fee, and being a young bachelor with little financial means, it may take a little while (a few weeks) for me to save up the cash for said fee. I'll update when I have more info, I guess. I feel really awkward asking for financial help, because I've only been at this for half a year or so, but the offers are incredibly appreciated. It almost brings a tear to my eye to see this much enthusiasm.

Don't worry - I have every intention of pushing this. This kind of treatment of peaceful, educated, law-abiding citizens is abhorrent, and these officers are a disgrace to their uniforms.

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast