Im sorry I dont mean to offend anyone but ............................... Jesus Fucking Christ !!! Are you kidding . TWO blatantly ANTI gun smear jobs , masquerading as responsible journalism in less then 3 days ??? Add in the MSNBC one with the Brit narrator and ........................... Ya know , I would at least respect these ass clown Network CEO's , producers and reporters if they just grew the balls to come right out and say , " we're against guns , we dont believe anyone but the Govt should have them , we have an agenda and we're going to do everything we can to implement it , no matter what !"

While I may not like it , and fight it tooth and nail , I could at least respect the candor and ballsy-ness of admitting it .

So tonite's version is one of the ring leaders of the Anti Gun , Anti Freedom , Mandated Victimization cabal in DC , AUTHOR of the 1994 AWB . Mrs " If it was up to me , I'd take them all , Mr and Mrs America , turn in your guns ! " Dianne Feinstein !!! This shrill , arrogant , dried up hag of a woman actually had the audacity to go on National TV after the Heller Decision was rendered and claim that the SCOUS had overturned 70 years of precedant !

Sorry Dianne , but not only do you not understand the meaning of the word precedant , you obviously feel absolutley no obligation to abide by your oath to " uphold and defend the Constitution " .

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/60mi...main3415.shtml

We have GOT to start hitting back with getting John Stossel , Glen Beck , Sean Hannity , or Fox to produce at least a single one hour episode to counter this crap . Need to start those You Tube rebuttals also !!!

The longer this garbage goes un challenged , the more " accepted " its going to become amongst the sheeple as fact .

rant off