Look.....

I see a BUNCH of our fellow PAFOA'ers mention, in passing, that they're "still out of work", "recently laid off", "I'm fearful that my job is going any day now", etc......

Let's help our brothers and sisters from within.
I try and post stuff like this http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/48...out-there.html time and again.....but it gets quickly lost in the high turn-over rate of "The Lounge"

We should have a place stickied where PAFOA members can post what they feel to be job opportunities for other members to see.

There are SOOOO many jobs available that CANNOT be seen in the classifieds or easily found on Monster & such.
The sticky wouldn't be a contest to see how many jobs a user can post......
What matters are jobs that have value. Or jobs that aren't easily found via typical employment advertising media. Or opportunities in YOUR employer that you want to let other PAFOA'ers have a shot at.

The point is that most of us (I hope) are fortunate to HAVE work......I am incredibly thankful each day for that. I cannot IMAGINE the worry & stress & WORSE that would come if I ever faced a layoff.

Let's add something to PAFOA that provides value for those of us who are not so fortunate.

Sticky an Employment Opportunity thread.

Your thoughts?