Back story and reasoning skip to the bold for TL;DR

I have about reached the last straw with my sportsman's club. We have a family of members whom make it not enjoyable almost unbearable to go to the range on the weekend. New rules were created to prevent their unwanted activities and they ignore them. The club officers have been at a loss as to what to do because we can't seem to find a legal way per the bylaws to kick them out of the club.

Now one of them took to threatening me today because I reported him at the last club meeting for violating club rules. He wasn't dumb enough to threaten me physically but he is threatening to call my employer with some story about how I am unsafe with guns and should have a psych eval.

Needless to say unless they get the boot I am done I can't even sight in a rifle without this family giving me a hard time.

I have considered PMSC(77min) and BVRPC(63min) but the drive just really is hard for me to swallow. I have also heard horror stories about BVRPC just making up rules to monetarily benefit club leadership. (non jacketed pistol ammo only)

McDonald is full and looks like it will be for the rest of my lifetime.

I am honestly looking at Washington County Tactical Range which is only 37min away but I am not sold mainly since I haven't been out to see Tredd in over a year.

So here is what I am looking for:
1) Can work from the holster and do rifle transitions
2) Preferably a 400 yard + rifle range
3)Can shoot AR500 steel targets
4)No round or rate of fire limits

If anyone can suggest a range that fits the following I would greatly appreciate it!