OK, this will be the first Wilderness and Remote First Aid class that I'm offering that is open to the general public.

WRFA - Saturday and Sunday, October 8-9, 2016 9 am to 6 pm each day

Adult CPR/AED - Friday, October 7, 2016 5 pm to 8:30 pm *

(Adult CPR/AED is a prerequisite for WRFA. This course is available for those that need it prior to entering the WRFA course or to anyone who needs it for certification) Both classes will receive certification from the American Red Cross. Both certifications are for two years.

Cost
WRFA - $180
WRFA + CPR/AED - $225
Adult CPR/AED - $90

Where
East Stroudsburg University of PA
Hoeffner Science and Technology Bldg.
Room 136

Course prerequisites
Must be 14 years old
Must have current Adult CPR/AED certification*

We need a minimum of 6 students to hold the class due to skills requirements.
Class size will be limited to 12 students (+/- depending on interest)

How to register
Email me at sandcutoutdoorsllc@gmail.com and let me know how many seat to hold for you along with name, age, email address, and phone number. Direct question to me via phone at 570)955-8391.

A $50 nonreturnable deposit will be required by September 30th to reserve a seat. Payment in fill will be required at the beginning of class. 100% guaranteed refund if there is a need to cancel the class due to weather or any issues on my end. I think that seems fair.

If you're interested in checking out any of my previous courses, feel free to check out my Facebook page for Sandcut Outdoors. There's plenty of photos from the other courses that I taught earlier this summer.