I noticed the thread where pennsyplinker was asked to go on the Alex Jones Show, and there was a lot of debate regarding Mr. Jones. I would like to vouch for his journalistic integrity.

Alot of his ideas are far out there, but the difference between him and the mainstream media is that he provides sources and even original audio/video sources to back up his arguments.

All that I'm saying is please, please read several of the articles on prisonplanet.com and actually critically evaluate them, their sources, and their overall gist. While I disagree on some issues; even when his gist is wrong the facts are usually correct and verifiable.

For example, I used to believe that the 9/11 conspiracy theorists were nuts. Please take a look at Mr. Jones 9/11 section, and maybe you'll change your mind as well. Without starting a full blown debate, the sources claiming conspiracy are not only first responders including firemen and police, but also people with advanced degrees in architecture, physics, and etc.

Overall, Evaluate the sources and then determine the validity of a claim; do not determine the validity of the sources based on the claim.