http://www.wnep.com/news/countybycou...,2106263.story
Quick thinking by a store owner's son led to two arrests following a strong-armed robbery at a grocery store in Wayne County.
The incident happened Friday afternoon at Boruta's Store in Lehigh Township. The place in Gouldsboro has been around for decades.
The owner tells Newswatch 16 it was an ordinary afternoon when, suddenly, in walked a man wearing a mask.

"He was real fast," said Antoinette Boruta. "He went over the counter. I said, 'Wait!' and he quick grabbed one of the lottery boxes with the lottery money in it, and I tried to grab him, which I shouldn't have, and he was so fast and he went out the door."
Police say the man knocked Antoinette Boruta down before running out and jumping into a getaway car.
Boruta was shocked, but managed to run outside and yell to her son, Dave.

"I ran up the bank," said Dave Boruta, "saw him speeding away and then I drove out the parking lot in my vehicle and caught him over on 2nd Street, pinned him against the bank and just held him until the state police arrived."
Dave Boruta says he carries a concealed weapon, which he pulled, telling the robber and the driver of the car to stay put.

"We really are shocked that it happened. I mean, we've been in the grocery store business since 1982 and, other than two small incidents with some kids, we've never had any trouble," said Dave.
Antoinette Boruta added, "Everybody's always so nice, you know? You meet so many nice people, you really do, a lot of nice people, so it's a shocker."
State police confirm they did arrest two people. The names of the suspects have not been released.