Hello all..

First off let me just say what a cool forum! I really like the posts I have read so far and the people seem to be quite helpful.

I took some time to read through most of the applicable information on the law posted here in the forum. Also spent a few hours today looking for the generic answers to a few questions. I admit that I have some difficulty concentrating on long reads and could have over looked the generic questions but I do not think so.

Hopefully you all can shed some light. I bought my first gun this week (G19), then the next day went and got my LTCF which came in the mail yesterday. Finishing up my purchase of my second gun today (G21SF) I asked the clerk what concealed was defined as. He said that if I wore a tight shirt & the outline of the gun was exposed then I could get in trouble.

If I am reading the laws properly they do not say anything even close to what the clerk said. Their definition says that the normal person without a LTCF can have their handgun at their house & at work; if transported it must be separate than the bullets and unloaded. For a LTCF operator the gun can be on your person concealed or not since open carry is legal regardless of whether you are LTCF licensed or not; if in a car the gun can be loaded. There seems to be no "definition" of concealed listed anyware.

This is the only sense of it that I can make. To think that if anytime a LTCF member gets cought by the granny in a supermarket will get in trouble & lose their license seems to not make sense.

So my big questions are (as a licensed LTCF member):

1.) Does my firearm need to be hidden at all times to where people cannot determine what I am carying; a good example would be in the summer when it is hot and I would like to wear an A-Frame shirt where the entire gun would be exposed?

2.) If driving can my gun be loaded within my reach?

3.) How about riding on my motorcycle? Any special guidelines here or is it just like driving a car?

Thanks, Joe